• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, another simple suggestion with a simple implementation, for OP and normal mode I was hoping glass could be added to be purchased in bulk, example: You can currently buy 2 glass with 1 iron in OP I believe, and you can only do that, on Java you can buy a stack for 32 iron in addition to 2 glass for 1 iron, I believe this would be a huge QOL change that would really help out people like me who only use glass.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I don't use glass on eggwars. maybe once to protect my egg but never needed to buy more than 5. So I don't see the need to add this to the game. because this can make the blocks section of the shop very long to scroll trough.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd really like to see this so. In fact, for most item that can be bought in the shop I'd like to have an option to buy it in bulk.

Hi there
I don't use glass on eggwars. Maybe once to protect my egg but never needed to buy more than 5. So I don't see the need to add this to the game. Because this can make the blocks section of the shop very long to scroll trough.
In the early game glass is mostly useless and a wast of iron. But later on, if everyone has full iron. Insta-mine pickaxes building with clay can be your death. If you then build with glass, they can't mine you in the void. So for players who rather play a long game, this is really annoying!

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
In the early game glass is mostly useless and a wast of iron. But later on, if everyone has full iron. Insta-mine pickaxes building with clay can be your death. If you then build with glass, they can't mine you in the void. So for players who rather play a long game, this is really annoying!
in the later stages of the game, everyone has a bow so they can still shoot you off your glass bridge.

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
Not exactly, and even if so that statement doesn’t make sense to what Fesa was saying.
So in the later stages of the game, everyone has full iron and an insta mining pickaxe. they would also buy a bow. Still, I would never build with glass even If they have an insta mining pickaxe. I would build over them using a safe bridge out off clay or even obsidian (they can still buy tnt).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So in the later stages of the game, everyone has full iron and an insta mining pickaxe. they would also buy a bow. Still, I would never build with glass even If they have an insta mining pickaxe. I would build over them using a safe bridge out off clay or even obsidian (they can still buy tnt).

Idk what games your thinking of as most of mine are done between 5-15 minutes. You still need a building block and gold should always go into lots of golden apples and arrows. Glass is good because it’s hard to spleef, has a small blast resistance, and is pretty. Point is this is a feature on java, so you should be able to buy in bulk seeing as it’s so hard to buy it to begin with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom