Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I checked out the r/MinecraftCommands Discord server and saw someone was in need of help. They were asking how to have entities walk a custom path set by the player. I decided to help them out and this is what I created!

The way I have done this was actually fairly easy! I just have four repeating command blocks that are constantly being powered. Each command block is responsible for making the villagers 'walk' in one direction

Each individual command block detects when a villager walks over a magenta glazed terracotta block with a specific block value and then teleports the villager in the direction the arrow is pointing (to make it easier for players to create paths). Yes, this does indeed mean that four command blocks allow for infinite paths to be created, no matter how long or complex!

One thing though: if you have multiple villagers on one path, then they might shove each other off, and then they'll just wander around (that is if they don't coincidentally step back on the path :P)

Thanks for reading! :)​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom