Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
About Me
Hi! My name is Becky but offline I'm known as Bex :)
I'm not a new forums user (account created in 2014) but haven't been active in a few years.
I'm 17 and a photography student from Scotland, UK.
My favourite colour is PINK
I'm bisexual

I enjoy films, music and streaming games on Twitch. (my current favourites are left 4 dead, injustice and minecraft)

I'm a beginner skins creator currently getting the hang of using blockbench!! (if you have any tips i'm open to any and all suggestions!!)

Feel free to start a conversation with me, I always love meeting new friends :)) :kermitwhat:

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜

• Welcome
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha

• Love
Reactions: ssunsett

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣

• Love
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣
Haha it’s okay! I’m just not used to people calling me it online :). I think you should go for all purple! I would make my whole post pink if it wasn’t too light!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom