Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beckyneeds2stop

Well-Known Member
Apr 26, 2014
20
22
78
22
Scotland
About Me
Hi! My name is Becky but offline I'm known as Bex :)
I'm not a new forums user (account created in 2014) but haven't been active in a few years.
I'm 17 and a photography student from Scotland, UK.
My favourite colour is PINK
I'm bisexual

I enjoy films, music and streaming games on Twitch. (my current favourites are left 4 dead, injustice and minecraft)

I'm a beginner skins creator currently getting the hang of using blockbench!! (if you have any tips i'm open to any and all suggestions!!)


Feel free to start a conversation with me, I always love meeting new friends :)) :kermitwhat:
 

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
313
1,667
233
Belgium
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜
 
  • Welcome
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Well-Known Member
Apr 26, 2014
20
22
78
22
Scotland
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha
 
  • Love
Reactions: ssunsett

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
313
1,667
233
Belgium
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣
 
  • Love
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Well-Known Member
Apr 26, 2014
20
22
78
22
Scotland
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣
Haha it’s okay! I’m just not used to people calling me it online :). I think you should go for all purple! I would make my whole post pink if it wasn’t too light!!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom