Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
About Me
Hi! My name is Becky but offline I'm known as Bex :)
I'm not a new forums user (account created in 2014) but haven't been active in a few years.
I'm 17 and a photography student from Scotland, UK.
My favourite colour is PINK
I'm bisexual

I enjoy films, music and streaming games on Twitch. (my current favourites are left 4 dead, injustice and minecraft)

I'm a beginner skins creator currently getting the hang of using blockbench!! (if you have any tips i'm open to any and all suggestions!!)

Feel free to start a conversation with me, I always love meeting new friends :)) :kermitwhat:

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜

• Welcome
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
Hellooo Bex! I hope I can call you like that :p
Welcome back on the forums! When I need a skin update, I know who to ask! You have such a nice introduction with the pinkish accents 🥰💜
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha

• Love
Reactions: ssunsett

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I usually prefer Becky online but it’s okay! :) thank you I wanted to make it look a lot more appealing aha
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣

• Love
Reactions: beckyneeds2stop

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland
Than I will call you Becky! It’s a pretty name! But don’t kill me when I make a mistake, I’m not that good with names. But I pinky promise I will do my best 😝
It looks very appealing! I should make mine all purple. Would be that too much? 🤔🤣
Haha it’s okay! I’m just not used to people calling me it online :). I think you should go for all purple! I would make my whole post pink if it wasn’t too light!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom