Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
I would really like it if Cubecraft added a gift cubelet option to the cubelet machine that allows players to gift their current cubelets to other players.

I've made some prototype menus to let you guys see examples of this option.

Attachments

• cubecraft.png
    cubecraft.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 83
  • cubecraft5.png
    cubecraft5.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 87

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I don´t think gifting cubelets should become a thing on Cubecraft as it could easily get abused.

Imagine :

You have 4 alt accounts and play on all of them, being able to gift yourself every cubelet you get causes that Uber cubelets could be made more easily which is not fair for other players who do not have a certain amount of alts.

Gifting cubelets could also be used for scamming which is something that needs to be moderated as well. Imagine that someone says : ´´I will do something for you if you gift me some cubelets´´ but he just leaves right after you gave him the cubelets. That could become very hard to prove that you actually got scammed because we don´t know about the circumstances ; maybe his WIFI left him behind or his computer said Adios! This is something I definitely don´t want to happen to members of cubecratgames even though it´s just about cubelets.

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
I don´t think gifting cubelets should become a thing on Cubecraft as it could easily get abused.

Imagine :

You have 4 alt accounts and play on all of them, being able to gift yourself every cubelet you get causes that Uber cubelets could be made more easily which is not fair for other players who do not have a certain amount of alts.

Gifting cubelets could also be used for scamming which is something that needs to be moderated as well. Imagine that someone says : ´´I will do something for you if you gift me some cubelets´´ but he just leaves right after you gave him the cubelets. That could become very hard to prove that you actually got scammed because we don´t know about the circumstances ; maybe his WIFI left him behind or his computer said Adios! This is something I definitely don´t want to happen to members of cubecratgames even though it´s just about cubelets.
oh yeah thats actually true

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I agreed with this, until I read what lozora said. It definitely seems like something that would be hard to moderate, and alts would also make it tricky.
Sorry, but no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
Top Bottom