Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Bingo to come back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
The three B's. Bring Bingo Back. Bingo is my personal favourite game that I've ever played on any Minecraft server. I cannot speak for everyone, as I'm sure there were people who didn't enjoy the game as much as I did, but I can speak for myself and my friends. We loved Bingo. We would play for hours! And then it disappeared and so did our online status.

I am fully aware that the presence of six or seven people doesn't make a huge difference in the eyes of a popular server, but, man, Bingo was the bomb!

Can I start a petition to bring bingo back? How many replies do I need, CC Staff?

Please consider this! Thank you!

Reactions: God.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Can I start a petition to bring bingo back? How many replies do I need, CC Staff?
  • 3.7 - No petition threads.
From the official rules. Also replies doesn’t indicate anything. Management checks if it has potential to fill up games every second of the day.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Petition to remove the no petition rule - let the anarchy start.

thisisajokedontwarnmemodspls

All in all, Bingo is honestly great and would love to see it back. If I remember correctly, due to some bugs and technical difficulties, they can't make Bingo a featured game, but it's in their plans to fix those issues and bring it right back. c:

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house
This Idea has been suggested my many players on the Forums. I do personally like Bingo a lot, Also CubeCraft was the only server with Bingo as a minigame.
Statement by Elenahh(Helper)-
"It had little to no players and games were taking forever to start. Basically the same reason as to why the rest of the games got removed.
-> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/
Bingo still has a chance to return as a featured game though, so no worries. :]"
Can a staff member please lock this thread? xx
@Basketman @Elenahh @Warriors1976

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
As BringMeTheHorizon said, due to some bugs and technical difficulties, the game is currently not part of the featured games list. Though, there is a chance that the game will return in the future as a featured game. We are aware of how unique the game is and how many players enjoy it.

I feel like the thread can be locked now, because there does not seem to be anything more to discuss.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳