Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you like?

• Total voters

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I have a few Battle Zone suggestions. I already created a thread about two of them but I will also include them to this thread.

My ideas:

- Border Timer
- Kill message
- Drop ammo and resources
- Shoot trees and stones

- Border Timer

I already made a thread about this but I think it would be great to add a border timer to the scoreboard which tells us when the border is going o shrink and for how long.

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Wood: 525
Stone: 384
Metal: 183

Current Building:
Wood floor

play.cubecraft.net

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking in:
2:18

play.cubecraft.net

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking for:
1:16

play.cubecraft.net

I don't know why these spoilers are bugging. There are correct spoilers in the original thread.

- Original Thread -

- Change the kill message

Change the kill message of Battle Zone because now it says "was slain by" but since you shoot people with guns I think it should be "was shot by". It has to stay on "was slain by" if someone gets killed by a digging tool.

LeCalvin was slain by Siftenly using Assault Rifle
CyberAutumn was shot by Siftenly using Assault Rifle

- Original Thread -

I was playing Battle Zone Squads with my friends and sometimes we ran out of ammo or we didn't have building materials anymore. So I thought It will be very helpful if we could drop ammo and building materials in Battle Zone Squads.

2018-05-13_00.29.51.png

This is just my idea of how a new inventory could look like, to drop ammo or building materials you just have to press Q (or another button you have set the drop function on) and you will drop 1 ammo or 1 building material. By using the Ctrl button and your drop button you will drop a stack of ammo or building materials.

- Shoot trees and stones

I know that this is just from the game Fortnite but it's very annoying that if you are killing someone and if they are low they are just hiding behind a tree or a stone. If you are sniping someone or using your assault rifle at mid-range and someone is hiding behind a tree or stone you have to go there because you can't destroy the tree or stone with a gun. So I think it would be great if we can just destroy trees and stones with a gun, the tree or stone just have to keep their original hitpoints but then you can also destroy them by shooting at them.

-----

This was my suggestion, thanks for reading. You can let know your opinion by using the poll or just comment it below.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Battle Zone

Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking in:

play.cubecraft.net
Sure. It's useful to know and will come in handy if you're unable to check your map to see where it's position is.

Battle Zone

Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking in:

play.cubecraft.net
Pretty much the same answer, yes. It's useful and I like it!

Change the kill message of Battle Zone because now it says "was slain by" but since you shoot people with guns I think it should be "was shot by". It has to stay on "was slain by" if someone gets killed by a digging tool.

I really don't see a point in this. It's such a small thing. Plus, you might kill someone with your fist, a health potion or the digging tool.
CyberAutumn was shot by Siftenly using Digging Tool doesn't exactly make sense.

I was playing Battle Zone Squads with my friends and sometimes we ran out of ammo or we didn't have building materials anymore. So I thought It will be very helpful if we could drop ammo and building materials in Battle Zone Squads.

2018-05-13_00.29.51.png

This is just my idea of how a new inventory could look like, to drop ammo or building materials you just have to press Q (or another button you have set the drop function on) and you will drop 1 ammo or 1 building material. By using the Ctrl button and your drop button you will drop a stack of ammo or building materials
Talked to someone about this who seemed to like this idea. I still support it and would definitely like to have a way to share ammo and materials. Would a GUI that showed options for certain numbers of ammo amounts or material amounts pop up or would a sign GUI thing pop up which allowed you to enter an amount of what you want to drop?

- Shoot trees and stones

I know that this is just from the game Fortnite but it's very annoying that if you are killing someone and if they are low they are just hiding behind a tree or a stone. If you are sniping someone or using your assault rifle at mid-range and someone is hiding behind a tree or stone you have to go there because you can't destroy the tree or stone with a gun. So I think it would be great if we can just destroy trees and stones with a gun, the tree or stone just have to keep their original hitpoints but then you can also destroy them by shooting at them.
I don't like this idea really. I use trees and stones to hide so I can heal in a battle or for some cover. Having a way to shoot through solid objects in Battle Zone would make it difficult to heal, hide or get a good spot to shoot someone.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Dropping ammo is already suggested, I think it was 2-3 days ago @RemiO05 suggested it.

And on most of the other things, I pretty much just feel why, I think the bordet thingy is good as it is since you have plenty of time to run if you would see the text about that the board is moving or if you would see the board.

New kill msg is not really needed, I always just look who killed the person, not how they died.

I also think at least wood is slowly breaking if you shoot it, I was fighting someone inside a little "box" and it actually started to break when we shot at the wall, not sure if it was a bug or if it's actually like that.

So basically the only thing I don't mind here is the new inventory style you showed, not anything they need to 100% but I would be fine with it/think it was a small and cool detail.

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 100818

- Border Timer

I already made a thread about this but I think it would be great to add a border timer to the scoreboard which tells us when the border is going o shrink and for how long.

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

play.cubecraft.net

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking in:

play.cubecraft.net

Battle Zone
Players:
100/100

Current Building:
Wood floor

Border shrinking for:
1:16

play.cubecraft.net

I don't know why these spoilers are bugging. There are correct spoilers in the original thread.

- Original Thread -
Agreed, this is some main information we're currently missing.

- Original Thread -

Makes sense, I also noticed this a while ago, doesn't really bother me however but sure.

2018-05-13_00.29.51.png

This is just my idea of how a new inventory could look like, to drop ammo or building materials you just have to press Q (or another button you have set the drop function on) and you will drop 1 ammo or 1 building material. By using the Ctrl button and your drop button you will drop a stack of ammo or building materials.
I always found this so strange, it should've been added when the game was released.

- Shoot trees and stones

-----

Well I don't think they should only do what you're suggesting here, but also make it possible to break all stone objects for our own build material, I find it so anoyying that I cannot even break stones which are sitting in the middle of nowhere.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom