Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yes or no?

  • yes

  • no (y?)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
I'm sorry, but I'm not 100% for the "no", more for the "why". Be cause, why? Sure there are a male skin on it, but does it really matter? Maybe it does, just that I don't get the point. Sure change it if it matters to people, why not, 1 girl, 1 boy, fair. But I don't care if it would be 2 boys, 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl. But I do get your point, and sure, if people do care, they maybe should change it.
Lmao you shouldn't be taken it that serious....
 

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
upload_2018-5-22_20-48-29.png


Mmhhhh...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom