Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yes or no?

  • yes

  • no (y?)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
I'm sorry, but I'm not 100% for the "no", more for the "why". Be cause, why? Sure there are a male skin on it, but does it really matter? Maybe it does, just that I don't get the point. Sure change it if it matters to people, why not, 1 girl, 1 boy, fair. But I don't care if it would be 2 boys, 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl. But I do get your point, and sure, if people do care, they maybe should change it.
Lmao you shouldn't be taken it that serious....
 

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
upload_2018-5-22_20-48-29.png


Mmhhhh...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom