Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xdzx

Jan 28, 2022
it will be better if there is a Competitive 1v1 for the pro players or the rank players, like rocket league Competitive or Overwatch Competitive it will be fun for battle arena players
+ if u lose u will lose points / if u win u will get points
and also if there is a tournaments for the high points players it will be very very fun
+ u can do prizes tournaments like a CCCS (Cubecraft Champion ship😂) or Cubecraft Cup for the pro players and it will be to encourage the players to play for this tournaments

~xDzx❤️

• Agree
Reactions: legendaryfox977

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be great to add some competitive to the servers, I dont think they will add this tho. The only thing we can do is to wait and see if the staff decides to implement this. I hope so

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
It would be interesting to see but I imagine CC will never implement an elo system. If they did, it would most likely operate "under the hood" and not be publically available. It would assist and be used to determine matchmaking as it can pair players with similar Elo.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom