Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2016
231
984
209
19
proxy: bungeecord19, server: g9v06
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@SpookyMan13 is a very good staff member, so I would like to suggest and show you two nice kill messages for him. Here they are:

Basketman13 threw {victim} away like a ball!
upload_2019-11-3_16-54-13.png


Basketman13 threw {victim} intro the basket!
upload_2019-11-3_16-54-44.png


Basketman13 threw team red's egg too far!
Basketman13 threw {team}'s egg too far!
prwbt7

[Could not add a picture]

EDIT:
IT CAN ALSO BECOME A PLUS MESSAGE!
Because there were a lot of disagrees!

Please add them, that would be very cool for him. I would also like that. Thank you!

Wqsknijper
 
Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
no only for basketman
I don't know if I should take this serious, but if you are then I agree on the idea itself but not only for @SpookyMan13. I mean I agree that he's kind xD but then it'd be unfair for all the other players.

So custom kill messages would be a cool idea imo, but not only for one (staff) member because you like him so much hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Basketman

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
Honestly this doesn’t sound that bad, but wouldn’t it be better if you could add more custom messages? :p

[player] sksksksk’d and i oop [team color] their egg!

[player] fell into the void, and i oop

And i want one too : (Player) didn't expect RickDeKlomp's Klomp to be this heavy.

RickDeKlomp threw his Klomp to [team color] their egg!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RickDeKlomp

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
Honestly this doesn’t sound that bad, but wouldn’t it be better if you could add more custom messages? :p

[player] sksksksk’d and i oop [team color] their egg!

[player] fell into the void, and i oop



RickDeKlomp threw his Klomp to [team color] their egg!
a little bit appropriate one but..
xXIIIIIIXx pooped on Gray team’s egg!
or xXIIIIIIXx showed Gray team’s egg who’s to boss!
 

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
196
105
44
24
The Netherlands
@SpookyMan13 is a very good staff member, so I would like to suggest and show you two nice kill messages for him. Here they are:

Basketman13 threw {victim} away like a ball!
View attachment 156924

Basketman13 threw {victim} intro the basket!
View attachment 156925

Basketman13 threw team red's egg too far!
Basketman13 threw {team}'s egg too far!
prwbt7

[Could not add a picture]

EDIT:
IT CAN ALSO BECOME A PLUS MESSAGE!
Because there were a lot of disagrees!

Please add them, that would be very cool for him. I would also like that. Thank you!

Wqsknijper

+1 but i guess a cubelet message too win
 

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
33
29
49
Honestly this doesn’t sound that bad, but wouldn’t it be better if you could add more custom messages? :p

[player] sksksksk’d and i oop [team color] their egg!

[player] fell into the void, and i oop



RickDeKlomp threw his Klomp to [team color] their egg!
I wouldn't buy Plus rank anymore if this gets added ಠ_ʖಠ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli and ItsDavey_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom