Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
So... playing a game on teaparty, as you do. When all of a sudden I notice a base under the map. Of course, the two people underneath in the base are camping, so any effort made to deal with them is eliminated because they can spleef you or shoot you off. They were abusive when we told them not to do it. And yeah we can report but why?
What's the point in reporting someone in the middle of a game? By the time the video us uploaded and published it's already over. There should be a better reporting system for this sort of thing. It's annoying that people building bases can't be given punishments -_-

Attachments

• campers.PNG
    campers.PNG
    7.1 MB · Views: 125

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) I think this counts as skybasing, but I'm not sure if skybasing requires a video or not to report. I've only reported one skybaser, and used a video just to be safe.

2) Remember, they have finite resources down there while you have infinite resources to work with. They'll run out of arrows, blocks, food, etc eventually. You can also use a power bow to facilitate them running out of armor.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am really wondering how they even got there.
Jump into the void and place blocks on their way down
1) I think this counts as skybasing, but I'm not sure if skybasing requires a video or not to report. I've only reported one skybaser, and used a video just to be safe.

2) Remember, they have finite resources down there while you have infinite resources to work with. They'll run out of arrows, blocks, food, etc eventually. You can also use a power bow to facilitate them running out of armor.
void basing
Yes it should qualify

AlphaWolfie01

Aug 4, 2016
USA
www.cubecraft.net
There should be a better way to report because anytime I'm in a game and someone is bullying, camping or hacking there just gonna win and after we report i think that maybe instead of uploading a vid to youtube we can just do something a little faster.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As this is weird, Normally the block if you placed it there would disapear instantly,
Anyway, That counts as skybasing so this isnt the right place to report it,
Hope this helps, Thanks!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah, I thought it wasn't possible since the blocks disappear when you place them. (well, they should, it would save a lot of trouble.)
As this is weird, Normally the block if you placed it there would disapear instantly,
Anyway, That counts as skybasing so this isnt the right place to report it,
Hope this helps, Thanks!
Normally it wouldn't

It does so on many other maps but this is. 1 of the acceptations
Why? Well because if that had it than they can't just have it in 1 place it would have to be a think line for everywhere where you can't place blocks
However middle has an area below it where if they had it this way
Would be unescapable, so of course, has to stay this way

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom