Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Please I beg no IP bans
I have 2 siblings who play CC and if someone gets banned i will go all out (probably beat one up)
But as mentioned above about the IP hiding programs will come out sooner or later for MC hacked clients

Number 3 is okay but need some improvement
The program detects random players with their accuracy with hits
if it is between 95%-100% then nearly 100% they are hacking and a mod should watch that player, well that is what another server i play on have
Also another thing they have is if the inventory items are moving too fast then probably has a hack for pot pvp
This hack is called auto clicker, which allows you to click too fast, but it isn't good for 1.9, as for 1.8, it does 5 clicks per second (it depends)
and The program will not have errors, it only detects players which have been banned and have joined before their ban expires, which means that they have an alternate account.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Yes, unless you have a revolving IP address, then no, you cannot have a different IP per computer, as that is binded to your internet provider.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This hack is called auto clicker, which allows you to click too fast, but it isn't good for 1.9, as for 1.8, it does 5 clicks per second (it depends)
and The program will not have errors, it only detects players which have been banned and have joined before their ban expires, which means that they have an alternate account.
OR someone who uses the same internet
also proxy exists

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
I believe the other staff have worded an actual reponse better than I possibly could, but i just wanted to reply to one part...
Every hack has a severe virus, and the hacks use your minecraft information to work, if they will get updated more, then the hacks will use your computers information (like hiding your IP) and will destroy your computer.
not quite sure you can speak for *all* hacks. I've only rarely heard of someone getting a virus from one of them. Not to mention I used to hack a long time ago and I never once got a virus from it. (Don't make a big deal out of me hacking in the past please we were all young and dumb at some point and it's not like it's a big secret)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Yes, unless you have a revolving IP address, then no, you cannot have a different IP per computer, as that is binded to your internet provider.
Not the network IP address, I meant your IP address to the Network, you might not understand what I mean, but You can check it online.
OR someone who uses the same internet
also proxy exists
Same here, check what I mean online, your IP address to the network.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Not the network IP address, I meant your IP address to the Network, you might not understand what I mean, but You can check it online.

Same here, check what I mean online, your IP address to the network.
Yeah its 100% exactly like my siblings just checked

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Every hack has a severe virus, and the hacks use your minecraft information to work, if they will get updated more, then the hacks will use your computers information (like hiding your IP) and will destroy your computer.
I don't want to link any hacked clients here, but I am sure that is wrong. There are open source hacked clients and tutorials on making your own hacked client available.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I believe the other staff have worded this better than me, but...

not quite sure you can speak for *all* hacks. I've only rarely heard of someone getting a virus from one of them. Not to mention I used to hack a long time ago and I never once got a virus from it. (Don't make a big deal out of me hacking in the past please we were all young and dumb at some point and it's not like it's a big secret)
I wont make a big deal out of it, and if you don't have an anti virus make sure to download one, and Every Hack does have a severe virus, its rare not to see a Virus from that hack.
Why?
Because Some Viruses are undetectable, even from the best anti virus, however by Virus I mean malware, like Spyware, Trojan Horse, Worm, Virus, and some more which will corrupt your files.
If you feel like your computer has slown down then scan it for viruses.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I don't want to link any hacked clients here, but I am sure that is wrong. There are open source hacked clients and tutorials on making your own hacked client available.
Some hacks are undetectable, yet they are very severe.
And if you make your own hacked client, then wouldn't you download something from the internet which causes a virus to make it?

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
If anyone wants to know one of the best anti viruses, and where to download them, then just reply by quoting this thread and I'll repely by sending a link.
Best antivirus:
McAfee (A part of Intel Security)
AVG (Trusted)
Windows Defender (installed on a windows device, so its built-in)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Can you please tell me where you checked? I want to make sure (Give me details, like control pannel, network, etc...)
Google
If you type "IP" it will show you your IP address
Also I recommend
kaspersky
you can get it by inserting a disc in a PC or pay Online

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Mind clarifying instead of being outrageously arrogant? :)
I clarified in many posts and I will do it again. Imagine you have a brother hacking on a server and he gets perma ip banned for the first offense. You also wouldnt be able to play. The first punishment for hacking should be 1month-1year but not immediatly permaban or even an immediate ip
permaban. Some Hackers regret hacking after they get banned for the first time and stop hacking. The reason why there shouldnt be an permaban for the first offense is simple:
-players that then regret hacking have a second chance
- Players that regret it would have to appeal to lift a permaban and most hackers that regret nothing are also very good at playing the victim card and lying in appeals. Players that hacked for the first time might not get unbanned but hackers that regret nothing will be unbanned.
Obviously if a person keeps on hacking you can after the 2nd or 3rd offense issue a permanent ban. If that person then keeps on using alternate accounts to hack on the server then you can issue an ip ban. Ip bans should be only used for the worst of the worsr bur NEVER on first offense. I hope I explained my reaspning well enough.
I am just pretty arrogant because I already wrote a reply like this like 5 times on other ip bans ideas before.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I clarified in many posts and I will do it again. Imagine you have a brother hacking on a server and he gets perma ip banned for the first offense. You also wouldnt be able to play. The first punishment for hacking should be 1month-1year but not immediatly permaban or even an immediate ip
permaban. Some Hackers regret hacking after they get banned for the first time and stop hacking. The reason why there shouldnt be an permaban for the first offense is simple:
-players that then regret hacking have a second chance
- Players that regret it would have to appeal to lift a permaban and most hackers that regret nothing are also very good at playing the victim card and lying in appeals. Players that hacked for the first time might not get unbanned but hackers that regret nothing will be unbanned.
Obviously if a person keeps on hacking you can after the 2nd or 3rd offense issue a permanent ban. If that person then keeps on using alternate accounts to hack on the server then you can issue an ip ban. Ip bans should be only used for the worst of the worsr bur NEVER on first offense. I hope I explained my reaspning well enough.
I am just pretty arrogant because I already wrote a reply like this like 5 times on other ip bans ideas before.
I didn't mean the networks IP, I meant your IP to the network!

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
If there are any Developers online then can they check this and see if this is possible, Thank you all for replying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom