Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wuffio

Nov 14, 2015
So I got Banned and not only did the appeal get denied they didn't even think as to tell me why just left it alone just like they never asked reports when I reported players every day I was on here sometime 2 or 3 a day because the staff around here is bad and doesnt care I am sure just like it always has been that eggwars is still full of hackers everywhere like always.I am sure this will get deleted before any of the people who aren't staff read this.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
So I got Banned and not only did the appeal get denied they didn't even think as to tell me why just left it alone
What is your username?
I was on here sometime 2 or 3 a day because the staff around here is bad and doesnt care I am sure just like it always has been that eggwars is still full of hackers everywhere like always.
Hello! I can assure you that we do care. The staff team is only so large, so it's impossible for us to monitor all games for cheaters, but that's why we created Sentinel (anti-cheat) which actively stops cheaters. Also, if you see anyone cheating, simply report them and we'll review the report. I personally don't see that many illegal client users while playing EggWars, but whenever I come across them, appropriate punishment is handed out.
I am sure this will get deleted before any of the people who aren't staff read this.
We don't delete threads/posts unless the person has broken some rule.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom