Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Banned for being Miley Cyrus.
Hey, I ain't no Miley Cyrus. I dont ride wrecking balls, lick hammers, or stick my tongue out at everybody. Plus, I can sing WAYYYY better than she can. I've been told I have the voice of a thousand cheese graters. Pretty impressive, huh? Banned for doubting my ability to NOT be Miley Cyrus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peat53

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
672
576
168
26
Banned for having too long of a reply
Hey, I ain't no Miley Cyrus. I dont ride wrecking balls, lick hammers, or stick my tongue out at everybody. Plus, I can sing WAYYYY better than she can. I've been told I have the voice of a thousand cheese graters. Pretty impressive, huh? Banned for doubting my ability to NOT be Miley Cyrus.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom