Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Short skins are annyoing on cubecraft. They give u a slight advantage because your player model is smaller which throws peoples aim off if they aim for your head. There is no reason for them to be in the game and are just down right annoying. I dont see any reason for them to stay on cubecraft so them getting removed would be very cool.

Wags

Dec 28, 2021
Short skins are annyoing on cubecraft. They give u a slight advantage because your player model is smaller which throws peoples aim off if they aim for your head. There is no reason for them to be in the game and are just down right annoying. I dont see any reason for them to stay on cubecraft so them getting removed would be very cool.
agreed

Reactions: privqted

DeftJustme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2021
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sqlteh

Jan 7, 2022
Afghanistan
Yes! I agree! I hate anyone who uses a short skin. They are usually annoying and down right unenjoyable to be around.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
It isn’t even the fact they have a short skin and it throws people off, some short skins literally have a shorter hit box too. If you know some simple Pythagorean theory, you would know that the hypotenuse is longer than the base of a triangle, which means to look down at something or to look up literally will decrease your reach to some body because you aren’t looking straight forward, which gives short skins a cosmetic advantage, but also a mechanical one

Elixqrss

Jan 12, 2022
yes pls

Elixqrss

Jan 12, 2022
It isn’t even the fact they have a short skin and it throws people off, some short skins literally have a shorter hit box too. If you know some simple Pythagorean theory, you would know that the hypotenuse is longer than the base of a triangle, which means to look down at something or to look up literally will decrease your reach to some body because you aren’t looking straight forward, which gives short skins a cosmetic advantage, but also a mechanical one
mr smart guy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

Over the last couple of days, the issue of "short skins" have become more prevalent. We've been working on a solution to this which we hope to release soon. Will keep you updated with how that goes!

- Marked as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom