Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyWithS

Apr 14, 2019
I only got banned Twice so i should have unban 30 days after but i got perm and that makes no sense.
1 By sentinal and 1 by staff member

D

Deleted member 469419

Uuuhm, That's pretty weird, Punishment Track does not work that way, according to CubeCraft's rules, The first ban by a staff member (with the reason of Using illegal customers or hacking) is 30 days and the second (and last) is permanent , and by Sentinel would be 7 days the first, 30 days the second and permanent the third (they have put 7 days because Sentinel can also be wrong to ban) If you think that your ban is inappropriate for the type of rule that you have broken contact with a senior staff member (A moderator or administrator if possible) Good luck with that!

Greetings and bye! :)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If you get banned for cheating by a staff member first, the next ban will be permanent, no matter if Sentinel caught you or just another member of staff. The rules clearly state that the second ban is 30 days long only if you have been caught by Sentinel first, which is not the case here.
that makes no sense
It does make sense. You were banned by a staff member first for 30 days. What wouldn't make sense is receiving a second ban for 30 days after that.

So, your permanent ban is correct and there's no mistake.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Cubecraft believes in the aspect of second chances. You got one and just kept on hacking. Your perm ban is correct.

What you can do if you really think you deserves a third chance or that this ban wasn’t right is to contact AnimalTamer1 or the staff member that banned you the last time.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If you get banned for cheating by a staff member first, the next ban will be permanent, no matter if Sentinel caught you or just another member of staff. The rules clearly state that the second ban is 30 days long only if you have been caught by Sentinel first, which is not the case here.

It does make sense. You were banned by a staff member first for 30 days. What wouldn't make sense is receiving a second ban for 30 days after that.

So, your permanent ban is correct and there's no mistake.
Basically sums it up and i believe you were that Zeed guy on the discord, which means there's really nothing much you can do as you've contact Animal already about your ban.
Though, got anymore questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member ^-^

- Locked as question/issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
Top Bottom