Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Since lately a lot of players started to contact us owners, wether via private messages, posting on walls, or even emails, to complain about players, or to post a ban appeal, I would like to make it clear that BY CONTACTING US OWNERS YOU WILL NOT GET FAR, WE DO NOT MANAGE BANS, YOU WILL NOT GET UNBANNED IF YOU ASK US.

To get yourself unbanned or report someone, contact our staff via the appropriate forums!

Hope this gets the message through.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Nice work @halothe23 . I think that was the right thing to do for people who don't know.

For all you cubecraft members I would like to say. If you want to know who the staff is, click on the "Members" right next to forums. On the right side of the members page, you will find a list of staff. The only people not needed to contact are the builders. For example, contact SGTkuzey or any of the people who have the tag of "admin" or "mod" but not "owner". Like halo said, owners do not work with the banning and the unbanning and all that. Owners do the coding and help run the server.

From all respect
SevereWarning

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
The reason that the Owners hire staff is to moderate or administrate these kind of things. They handle ban appeals, player reports, etc... If you need assistance feel free to contact them. The owners do not handle these type of things. I repeat the owners do NOT handle these types of things :P If you're worried that the staff wont be online, check the "Who's online" box on the home area of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom