Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epikstar123

Dec 20, 2017
Ive posted my ban appeal since yesterday and i havent seen anyone reply to it yet, how long could i be waiting for possibly?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Staff are really busy, just be patient.
Appeals take a while to be reviewed.

D

Deleted member 59979

Appeals take however long it takes for staff to look at them. You have to remember that asking things like this will just lower the chances you get of being accepted. Don't keep asking and they will respond quicker.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Appeals take however long it takes for staff to look at them. You have to remember that asking things like this will just lower the chances you get of being accepted. Don't keep asking and they will respond quicker.
Asking for a general estimate isn't wrong by any means. The appeal itself is what matter and if you are constantly asking and demanding it to be seen, that will not help the attitude. On the other hand, politely asking for a time isn't wrong.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Ive posted my ban appeal since yesterday and i havent seen anyone reply to it yet, how long could i be waiting for possibly?

Hello! We (staff) are often busy doing many things either for CubeCraft or in real-life. We all try to review our appeals as quickly as possible, but sometimes it can take a few days before we get around to handling all of them. This time of year is especially busy for all of us. Just have patience until your appeal is reviewed. If you were falsely banned by Sentinel and your appeal gets denied, you could contact CrazymanJR#4742 via Discord.
How do u know? Ur not a staff member, sometimes there are staff active on discord, they say that appeals are the stupidest thing to do, because there are so many useless ones "UNBAN ME PLZ"

I can't speak for other staff, but I personally don't believe appeals are stupid. Sometimes the appeals people write aren't very good which causes them to remain punished. Although, I actually enjoy reading them. :)

Reactions: SpringWarz

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
please don't necropost (posting in a thread that has been inactive for over 3 weeks)

If you have a question don't hesitate to start a conversation with me or another staff member.

- locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom