• Golden apple ideas sound good

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Longer fights sound good

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I made this post in the skywars section so not many saw it. I'm going to post it here, if anyone can delete the original that is would be great.

Everyone here is going to be all pissy about "oh well see, 1.8 gamemodes aren't balance. Ha I told you." Well skywars was recently balanced for 1.9. Not 1.8 so just a few things that should be changed in my opinion.

Double the rates of golden apples in normal mode. It is very rare that people golden apple chug in normal because your gear simply won't hold up with the X amount of hearts gaps give you. Also gaps are really useful to heal after fights to avoid cleaning.
Gaps aren't vanilla, are they? Can someone answer my question?

Also I think either armor should be buffed or weapons be nerfed because every fight at the moment is 5 hits long. So is a fight taking 2.5 seconds that fun? In my experience no. In 1.9 it could be balanced considering your saturation helps a bunch and hits are slower.

So either nerf the weapons. Buff the armor or maybe give everyone permanent resistance one? Just somethoughts.

Reactions: ThaDoggo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom