Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a balancing update for Tower Defence and if so, what should it be?

• No, the game is fine as it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jam|I|Am

Jun 12, 2016
I've been playing Tower Defence for a while now (pre-update) and I feel like the game needs a new balancing update. Please make the voting system available to all as everyone prefers the Double Income, which speeds up the game as it is very slow. The troops are also very weak which also make the game slower than it needs to be and everyone relies on Armageddon to defeat the other team, and the giants are awful despite being the most expensive in the game. Would really appreciate it thanks.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Honestly, I think the game is kinda perfect, the only thing that needs to be changed is the level 4-5 skeletons because they are easy to get and overpowered. for the stronger troops part, you won't be able to defend against them the way the towers are right now. I love the game the way it is. (that's just my silly opinion)
Also, i agree with the giants point.

Jam|I|Am

Jun 12, 2016
Honestly, I think the game is kinda perfect, the only thing that needs to be changed is the level 4-5 skeletons because they are easy to get and overpowered. for the stronger troops part, you won't be able to defend against them the way the towers are right now. I love the game the way it is. (that's just my silly opinion)
Also, i agree with the giants point.
Yea, I don't have a problem with how long the game takes but everyone prefers double income and I haven't played one game where a gold member+ isn't nagged on to vote for it, and it makes the whole game more fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom