Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I would say play solo gamemodes, if the gamemode you want to play doesn't have a solo version try interacting with your team or get some friends to play it with you.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
You help teammates, they help you. Other words, scratch their back and they'll scratch yours. If they're alive and you help them, then your team strength is doubled and you can make more use of the extra equipment.

Yes, I remember you were in it along with 2 others. I had no chance against a team of 4 without lava, fire aspect, or FnS and add that my other teammate abandoned me when I was in a 1v1 and he was nearby.
What if I don't need there help or what if helping them survive would lead to my downfall?

FlameOnGaming

Oct 22, 2016
My Little Hut, Huttun, Great Britain
I think everyone has had a bad experience with teammates, but I should just be good to them, and they'll probably be good to you. I am lucky enough to play with my friends most of the time, but I am no stranger to TERRIBLE teammates :P. Just move past it and when you come acrross bad teammates again, carry on playing how you would in solo. Take out eggs, and be your usual awesome self.

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Anyone have a lot of experience with bad teammates? For example, some teammates just abandon you and not fight with you when you're in trouble instead of even trying to help no matter how much you try to get their attention.

Any advice how to deal with bad teammates in a very sticky, unwinnable scenario?

Just play solo gamemodes, I have given up on getting good teammates so if I have to play on a team I generally play as if I'm the last player on our team.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom