Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Honestly, I don't care about having bad teammates. I can beat everyone in Underdasea with all teams having 3 and mine only 1 or bad ones. I have done it before :D

Reactions: Ping Ether

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Dont play with randoms. Me and a couple friends just played a game of treehouse, thinking "one random cant be that bad right?", wrong. As soon as the game starts he runs to the iron gen and right away build a bridge to blue with zero effort to keep them from coming. I hate randoms and every time I play with randoms I just pretend they are all complete garbage, because almost always they are.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Dont play with randoms. Me and a couple friends just played a game of treehouse, thinking "one random cant be that bad right?", wrong. As soon as the game starts he runs to the iron gen and right away build a bridge to blue with zero effort to keep them from coming. I hate randoms and every time I play with randoms I just pretend they are all complete garbage, because almost always they are.
Guess that's what I'll do from now on. Most don't listen or don't have an opening.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I don't need teammates XD
I'm sorry but I always abandon my teammates and kill people on my own if they die I clutch up by myself if not I ask for resources (most of the time they die)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You have reminded me of the time when there was no obsidian around our egg and an alex was at the gold generator, camping and buying himself chain armour when we really needed obsidian. We tried to tell him in chat but he didn't listen. As soon as he got -ll of his armour, he tried to go to mid and he fell off of the bridge, losing all of his armour and leaving no obsidian around the egg. We then got rushed pretty quickly and we lost our egg.

The best way to not have bad team mates is to play with friends! :) I've started to play a lot with @Ping_Ether recently on the map Teaparty, on OP mode. Since we started playing, I don't think we've lost a single game (Even a game where there was a fly hacker!). We communicated on discord by voice (which is the best way). It's extremely important that you can talk / communicate with your whole team in chat or voice. Just saying 'Blue Team = English' at the beginning of the game will really higher your chances at winning because you are able to communicate in chat.
Lemme join you guys.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
You have reminded me of the time when there was no obsidian around our egg and an alex was at the gold generator, camping and buying himself chain armour when we really needed obsidian. We tried to tell him in chat but he didn't listen. As soon as he got -ll of his armour, he tried to go to mid and he fell off of the bridge, losing all of his armour and leaving no obsidian around the egg. We then got rushed pretty quickly and we lost our egg.

The best way to not have bad team mates is to play with friends! :) I've started to play a lot with @Ping_Ether recently on the map Teaparty, on OP mode. Since we started playing, I don't think we've lost a single game (Even a game where there was a fly hacker!). We communicated on discord by voice (which is the best way). It's extremely important that you can talk / communicate with your whole team in chat or voice. Just saying 'Blue Team = English' at the beginning of the game will really higher your chances at winning because you are able to communicate in chat.
Or just play solo :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
#allow team kick!

No I'm kidding but it would be useful.
Yes allow team kick PLEASE!

"Me, as a pro, joins a game of Fairground on eggwars with 2 random plebs that are skyping.
I take out the neighboring team of 3 player by myself by the time that team finished their bridge to mid.
I later return to the island and start the diamond gen and sit on there for like a minute.
Then they team kick me because I'm "hogging" the diamond gen after all the work I did "

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
"Me, as a pro, joins a game of Fairground on eggwars with 2 random plebs that are skyping.
I take out the neighboring team of 3 player by myself by the time that team finished their bridge to mid.
I later return to the island and start the diamond gen and sit on there for like a minute.
Then they team kick me because I'm "hogging" the diamond gen after all the work I did "
Did you not read?? I said it was a joke!! XD

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
True tho.... but what if your not pro?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I don't need teammates XD
I'm sorry but I always abandon my teammates and kill people on my own if they die I clutch up by myself if not I ask for resources (most of the time they die)
You help teammates, they help you. Other words, scratch their back and they'll scratch yours. If they're alive and you help them, then your team strength is doubled and you can make more use of the extra equipment. People don't seem to understand this - by killing your own teammates or letting them die just so you can get their better stuff means your team firepower is much weaker than if they had it.

wink wink - nudge nudge - tch tch - whistle whistle - bow chika wow wow - honk honk

Incase you don't understand: That organized team was probably with me in it... We've got the strats like jagger
Yes, I remember you were in it along with 2 others. I had no chance against a team of 4 without lava, fire aspect, or FnS and add that my other teammate abandoned me when I was in a 1v1 and he was nearby.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
My guide: If there is a steve or alex, sorry that person sucks at games or is a hacker

If not, probably a hacker, good, or medium.

It's not always correct though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom