Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ofcourse the anticheat is doing great his work! Only it needs to learn a lot of things. Glad That you're back on the server ! And psssht (I love the server too ;)) And you might be Lucky! But it could be both. Have fun on the server without less hackers!

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel is doing his work very good. But if you still see teamers or a hacker, be sure to record that person/those teamers and to report that person/those teamers here > https://reports.cubecraft.net/login.

Nice that you're back! Make sure to have fun on Skywars! You'll see me very often in lobby 1 if you need something from me. :p

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
@DannyTecG, como bien te dijo @ItsDavey_ este no es el lugar idóneo para reportar hackers. ¿Tienes vídeo evidencia del hacker? Si lo grabaste debes reportarlo aquí https://reports.cubecraft.net. En este enlace un miembro del Staff revisará tu reporte y baneará al hacker.

Si tienes alguna duda sobre como grabar con tu pc no dudes en enviarme un mensaje privado, estaré encantado de poder ayudarte. Saludos. ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

Of course! Sentinel is doing a really great job!
Now I can actually play on Cube without having to worry about too many hackers :P

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Wait I have a query, does Sentinel work on all platforms of Cubecraft? Because lately I have been seeing a lot of hackers in 1.8/1.8.8. I honestly have no idea. :rolleyes:.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Ofcourse! Now we all thank sentinel for dealing with hackers! I'm really playing Cubecraft more than before
since hackers are decreasing.. :D

Thanks Sentinal <3!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom