Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ofcourse the anticheat is doing great his work! Only it needs to learn a lot of things. Glad That you're back on the server ! And psssht (I love the server too ;)) And you might be Lucky! But it could be both. Have fun on the server without less hackers!

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel is doing his work very good. But if you still see teamers or a hacker, be sure to record that person/those teamers and to report that person/those teamers here > https://reports.cubecraft.net/login.

Nice that you're back! Make sure to have fun on Skywars! You'll see me very often in lobby 1 if you need something from me. :p

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
@DannyTecG, como bien te dijo @ItsDavey_ este no es el lugar idóneo para reportar hackers. ¿Tienes vídeo evidencia del hacker? Si lo grabaste debes reportarlo aquí https://reports.cubecraft.net. En este enlace un miembro del Staff revisará tu reporte y baneará al hacker.

Si tienes alguna duda sobre como grabar con tu pc no dudes en enviarme un mensaje privado, estaré encantado de poder ayudarte. Saludos. ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

Of course! Sentinel is doing a really great job!
Now I can actually play on Cube without having to worry about too many hackers :P

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Wait I have a query, does Sentinel work on all platforms of Cubecraft? Because lately I have been seeing a lot of hackers in 1.8/1.8.8. I honestly have no idea. :rolleyes:.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Ofcourse! Now we all thank sentinel for dealing with hackers! I'm really playing Cubecraft more than before
since hackers are decreasing.. :D

Thanks Sentinal <3!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom