Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agoloveheart

Oct 22, 2015
Can there be a award system be like if you have an x number of reports that you receive an ingame reward

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As I have replied in an other thread suggesting the same,

This seems unfair in my opinion because some players use "old" computers, meaning that crucial factors such as a recording software or even YouTube are not compatible with the computer he or she might be using. Some parents also forbid players to record on a computer.
I play on an iMac myself and use QuickTime Player when recording. However, QuickTime Player doesn't allow me to record in-game sounds, meaning that my videos are completely silent. Since you can recognise kill aura partly by the hit sound, some of my reports got denied due to "lack of evidence".

agoloveheart

Oct 22, 2015
As I have replied in an other thread suggesting the same,

some players use "old" computers, meaning that crucial factors such as a recording software or even YouTube are not compatible with the computer he or she might be using. Some parents also forbid players to record on a computer.
I play on an iMac myself and use QuickTime Player when recording. However, QuickTime Player doesn't allow me to record in-game sounds, meaning that my videos are completely silent. Since you can recognise kill aura partly by the hit sound, some of my reports got denied due to "lack of evidence".
But if your report is succsesfully reviewd and your evidence is good enough then can you see above how many players that are punished so if you got an x number of reports that are succesfully and you receive and award maybe more players wil start reporting with good evidence

U

Unipotato

I think people's motivation to report should be to rid Cubecraft of rulebreakers (and hacking scum) To make the server a better place rather than getting a reward for sticking to the rules. You shouldn't need a reward to to what is already expected of you.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape

So

Ok lets type

Idk about this suggestion
It's good that people get rewarded so more people report
But at the same time unfair for players that can
Can't record etc.....

Extra idea
More dots that my idea

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
b7de0adb15755b565987ae3e255bc220.png
I like the idea but also not because what Buuuddy sayed.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
pls. @iLoveYouu would've gotten like 139841583905091 trillion rewards already.
It will cause more people to report whether if there is an actual hacker or not and this causes players to have quite a bad motivation to go reporting.
Second, players may not be able to get a recording software or get proof at all. Others may have probelms with uploading. Just like @Buuuddy said, it's quite unfair and it doesn't help at all/
This idea makes more people to go reporting, I likes this idea
People should be motivated by knowing that they are helping the server, not by rewards. Having no reward gives you the mindset that you need for things and just causes you to be a normal people. I'm sure that if this gets implemented, people might use alts to help them get the reward. -1

D

Deleted member 169486

I see this suggestion all the time and totally agree with it. Maybe it could work something like this:

30 - Gold Perks
50 - Diamond Perks
80 - Obsidian Perks
100 - Temp Mute Perm
140 - Mute Perm
160 - Temp Ban Perm
200 - Perm Ban Perm
1000 - Owner Rank

(Sarcasm intended)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am sorry to say, but I do not like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of CubeCraft crime. You should not need to get rewards for helping out the server crime. We all report players as we do not like the people who break the rules, we do not report them for "rewards''.

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
I am sorry to say, but I do not like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of CubeCraft crime. You should not need to get rewards for helping out the server crime. We all report players as we do not like the people who break the rules, we do not report them for "rewards''.
you're right

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Can there be a award system be like if you have an x number of reports that you receive an ingame reward
There are a few problems if you haven't noticed
1) people will make fake reports just hoping it gets accepted just for the 'prize' while wasting the staff member's time that could have been used for another serious report
2) Think of how hard it is to give prizes to those hundreds if not thousands of players that report, you have to match their IGN and if u haven't known, linking the forums and minecraft is very difficult
3) It would give an advantage to those who report as @Buuuddy said

But the only good thing i see it doing is that it will motivate players to report rule breakers
If you think about it, CC wants more positives than negatives
adding something that will make more problems isn't something they want

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom