Votes: 22 45.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
There are players with 200+ reports... That would be so OP. You would barelyhave to even play to buy all the kits and abilities.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It's reward enough for me when I see that one of the trusty staff members has banned a cheater again.

Reactions: Ping Ether

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
with that point in mind there is a very good chance that this will be the new /report it got so abused and this most likely would be 2 but i do think it is a very helpful and unique idea
How could it get abused? Players report hackers and we pick a random player who reported a hacker succesfully from time to time and give them a free rank?

Reactions: kirakira

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How could it get abused? Players report hackers and we pick a random player who reported a hacker succesfully from time to time and give them a free rank?
it could be abused as in people making it up or doing as much as they can to report players who are clearly not hackers when i say "abused" i mean in the forms and bug reports because we all know players report hackers in bug/server support but both of those would be flooded because players want to get rewards so much as to half of them would entirely be missed

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
it could be abused as in people making it up or doing as much as they can to report players who are clearly not hackers when i say "abused" i mean in the forms and bug reports because we all know players report hackers in bug/server support but both of those would be flooded because players want to get rewards so much as to half of them would entirely be missed
He's talking about if you report one or one thousand players, you all get an equal chance to win the "raffle", without any bias. :P

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I don't think this is a great idea :/ If you report a hacker, it's because you want the player be banned and not to get a reward, I record hackers but it would be unbalanced get points doing this.
I just want to help the server to have less hackers, not to have points. And there is many people who would report "hackers" just for that even though those players dont be really a hacker.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Really, I've never seen a server that would reward reporters. Honestly, a reward would just flood the report section and would also make people make reports just for that reward. Really, would you get a reward for picking up trash? It would probably be just a thank you but that should be enough.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Really, I've never seen a server that would reward reporters. Honestly, a reward would just flood the report section and would also make people make reports just for that reward. Really, would you get a reward for picking up trash? It would probably be just a thank you but that should be enough.
in different words that is exactly what i said

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I agree with iLoveYouu. Honestly there's so much trash on this server now that some incentive really should be a thing. Even if it's like 1 Experience Point, at least it's something.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
That honestly shows how greedy some people are for rewards....
I personally don't report hackers.
1). I don't have a camera.
2). I don't have the patience.
But I do commend the people that do have the patience to go out of their way to clean out the hackers on the server. Ideally it really shouldn't be a player's duty to report them, but honestly with the huge inflow of hackers and the WIP anticheat really it's them who make it happen. I wouldn't expect mods to sit around in a lobby hunting for hackers, but it's nice to know that some people do take the time to help out. I do they should get something; it's not their responsibility to make sure there aren't any hackers.
seriously that is low they suggested 1exp
Because people were complaining that the rewards suggested before were way too much? Because apparently, as stated before,
NO. That would be way too unbalanced. There are hundreds of hackers every day and if you get a reward, that's like 5000 points per day.
Yes. You also get 1 XP for saying "gg" at the end of a game. But that isn't low or being greedy for rewards, is it?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
that isn't the same thing just saying that is for showing sportsman ship whether or not you win or lose
LOL. This is exactly the same thing.
I doubt this was originally added in to Cubecraft. You should be saying "gg" just for good sportsman ship, yes?
I've seen people who insult others after the game ends then say "gg". CLEARLY they aren't showing good sportsman ship. They do it for the extra XP point.
Try arguing otherwise. It's the same scenario, but reporting a hacker takes way more time and effort.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
LOL. This is exactly the same thing.
I doubt this was originally added in to Cubecraft. You should be saying "gg" just for good sportsman ship, yes?
I've seen people who insult others after the game ends then say "gg". CLEARLY they aren't showing good sportsman ship. They do it for the extra XP point.
Try arguing otherwise. It's the same scenario, but reporting a hacker takes way more time and effort.
none the less it's still a thing that players do and when received warms your feelings or some physiological way plus that is just you i just tried to report a player but i couldn't because my video didn't render @foodyling that is the only reason it didn't have video evedence

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
none the less it's still a thing that players do and when received warms your feelings or some physiological way plus that is just you i just tried to report a player but i couldn't because my video didn't render @floodling that is the only reason it didn't have video evedence
.... sure. Because after being insulted it sure warms my insides! I'm sure everyone would agree. It's totally just me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
Top Bottom