Votes: 18 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

danielevans

Aug 16, 2016
yes because reporting a hacker is going to help keep the server clean i have seen a shortage in staff who i wouldn't say are lazy but they are not very good at banning hackers so if we introduce this idea it will encourage a lot more people this can also give a fear to hackers that they know they are going to get banned because they will realise a lot more hackers are gone which will get a lot more hackers off the server which is a good thing obviousl. no one will read this but if you do i hope i changed your mind or help you make your mind up if its a good idea so you can vote. :) thanks for reading if you have

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
Im exxagerrating but you get the idea. There are plenty of hackers and a reward would be unnecessary.
I think it isn't necessary, but it would be nice, sometimes I have to forfeit a game to record a hacker, ex. not protecting my egg because trying to record them hack. or constantly dieing to prove they have a hack, so we should be rewarded.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think it isn't necessary, but it would be nice, sometimes I have to forfeit a game to record a hacker, ex. not protecting my egg because trying to record them hack. or constantly dieing to prove they have a hack, so we should be rewarded.
I would just either get 1 of 2 things: respect and/or knowledge that the server is a bit cleaner.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
well that's you, some people don't agree, no offense to the mods but were basically doing there job, so I think we should get a little bit of a reward.
Why should we get a reward? Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to report. All it takes is like 3 minutes (well it at least takes me that time). A reward is unnecessary. Plus, if we had this, people would be over rich from the rewards. I've never seen a server reward people for reporting except for a few thanks.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Why should we get a reward? Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to report. All it takes is like 3 minutes (well it at least takes me that time). A reward is unnecessary. Plus, if we had this, people would be over rich from the rewards. I've never seen a server reward people for reporting except for a few thanks.
People deserve a reward for reporting because you guys help the servee out so much and if it would motivate more players to report or motivate players not to stop with reporting that would be fantastic in my opinion. One report might only take 3 minutes, but there's a lot of people who have reported so many people which took a lot of hours for them.

You're saying that if we added a reward everyone would be rich, I see your point and I personally don't want a reward that makes everyone rich. That's why I suggested having giveaways for people who succesfully reported someone who broke the rules. If you have any other suggestions for cool rewards which don't make players too rich etc. but is still a fun reward, let me know.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Our reward is getting people Banned
YesIdidit.jpg

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
People deserve a reward for reporting because you guys help the servee out so much and if it would motivate more players to report or motivate players not to stop with reporting that would be fantastic in my opinion. One report might only take 3 minutes, but there's a lot of people who have reported so many people which took a lot of hours for them.

You're saying that if we added a reward everyone would be rich, I see your point and I personally don't want a reward that makes everyone rich. That's why I suggested having giveaways for people who succesfully reported someone who broke the rules. If you have any other suggestions for cool rewards which don't make players too rich etc. but is still a fun reward, let me know.
I thought cube craft already has giveaways.

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
true, but you have to admit, it would be nice, its not like I do 20 reports a day, sometimes ill do two in a day, other times I'll do two in a week, so a reward of about 50 coins wont make me rich, and I liked the idea of instead of coins, about 250 exp would be nice, that's the same amount you get from your daily reward, so its not that much, but its nice, and again, its not like I'm non-stop reporting, so its not to OP.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom