Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
banner edition 30.jpg

💚 Available

Offline, not available, do not want to react. All reasons to be gone. But for now, lets come together and read this beautiful new edition. Some nice updates and featured threads. Definitely share worthy for your available friends!

🖌️ Designer Applications Open!

CubeCraft recently opened applications for a brand new loot designer to join their team. This is to (as the name implies) design loot. I wonder what cool things they will come up with. Maybe even a new bundle for next month! Who knows, but if you think you have what it takes, click here for more informations. Goodluck!

Article by: @Ben5124

🔨 Sentinel Report

When I joined CubeCraft as a Bedrock player and saw a hacker for the first time, I was very disappointed to learn that there wasn’t any command to help my nubish self survive the happening. We have one! Everyone is able to use this command, instead of only ranked players. You can report hackers with /sentinelreport or with the shorter version /sr. A report on its own won't reach a staff member right away. Only after a person has been reported five times or more a report will arrive to judge them for themselves. Unlike the /report command, this one can be used an unlimited amount of times. (Java). Personally, I think this will be like a second layer to anti-cheat, not many false bans will come from it and we will see less hackers.

Article by: @Flk2346

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Show The Rule You Broke Before Appealing - by @Pineapple

When you appeal your punishment, it is not always very clear which rule you broke. Pineapple suggests to show the player which rule they broke before appealing, so you can appeal easier.

🥈 PvP Duels Hub Spawn Location - by @YeaUhm

When a Duel ends, it will automatically kick you infront of the PvP NPC in the lobby. But if you type /leave, you will just be put on the normal spawn location. YeaUhm wants this to change!

🥉 Vanished Players in Lobbies - by @Wqsknijper

When a staff player is vanished and you have them in your friend list, you can still see them. Which means you can accidently expose them. Wqsknijper wants to make it so that if someone is vanished you get a [V] in front of their name.

Article by: @xHappyMood

❓ Interview With ColinvErp

Imagine making a mistake. As a manager of TCCT I have lots of experience with that. Very sad, but luckily for me I’ve got @ColinvErp. What is so special about him? Well, that is an easy question, he sees every tiny mistake we make and is not shy to share them with us. Really appreciated!
But criticizing us is not his job (wait, it is not?! He spend so many hours on it, wow!). His actual job, the one he applied for, is reporter. As every reporter he is supposed to write one article for us each week. Ofcourse he is allowed to take some weeks off, but instead of that sometimes our lovely reporter writes more than one article. How nice is that!
His goals are quite easy, he wants to improve his spelling and make new friends. Well, I can guarantee you that he made a lot of friends and I see his spelling going forward fast! And for me it is the same. He has a very good taste of music and moves to the USA next schoolyear (jealous)! Last but not least, he wants to add: “join the discord and get the feeling!”

Article by: @xEefster

♒ Quality Assurance Applications

At the 3rd of May, Zombiepower posted a new thread called ‘Quality Assurance Applications’. The thread goes about the Quality Assurance rank. Someone with the Quality Assurance rank will be testing CubeCraft newest content for their Marketplace! Some tasks which comes with the Quality Assurance are: testing multiplayer content, testing Marketplace content and giving feedback to improve player experience. Obviously you have to meet some requirements, for instance being 16 years or older and own Bedrock Minecraft. You will have to answer questions in an application if you are interested in joining the Quality Assurance team. For more information, take a look at this thread.

Article by: @ShinyArrow

🏝️ Slime Survival Part 5

I continued walking towards the centre of the island. It was a large and open space just west of the village, surrounded on all other sides by low cliffs. I could hear the sound of rushing water. I spotted a waterfall tumbling down one of the cliff faces, pounding the rocks below it and turning the water white and foamy. When I reached the exact coordinates, I was confused as there didn’t seem to be anything there.
Then I thought back to how I had found the Frost Sword. Whatever these coordinates were leading me to could be hidden somehow. I looked around the area, and spotted a few places I could search. I tried to lift a rusty anchor propped up against one of the cliffs and look behind it, but there was nothing. I searched the water beneath the waterfall, but still nothing.
Out of ideas, I returned to the middle of the clearing. I reread the note several times, hoping there would be a clue that I had missed the first time. I walked once again to the exact coordinates, which was when I realised. Could the answer be hidden beneath the sand?
Seeing no other solutions, I decided to start digging with my hands. The sand was very dry and powdery, so it was quite easy to dig. It didn't take too long until my hand brushed against something hard. I cleared some more of the sand, so I could see it more clearly: a chest. It looked like it was buried recently, and very deliberately left as close to the surface as possible. But why did, whoever the mystery person was, hide the chest in the first place? Surely they wanted me, or at least someone, to find it. So, wouldn't it be easier to leave it out in the open? I tried to open the chest to see what was left inside, but I found it was locked.
That was when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I lifted my head, and that was when I saw that I was not the only inhabitant of this island.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

This week a new staff rank got added: The QA team. The first people with this rank are CNA1998, EnderKnightError, SeasonalWarz, Pineapple, Joëlle and Zombiepower. Congratulations! Sadly, Starry left the team as a moderator.

💚 Beschikbaar

Offline, niet beschikbaar, niet willen reageren. Allemaal redenen om weg te zijn. Maar voor nu, laten we samen komen en deze prachtige nieuwe editie lezen. Een paar coole updates en geselecteerde threads. Zeker weten het waard om deze editie te delen met je beschikbare vrienden!

🖌️ Designer Sollicitaties Open!

CubeCraft heeft recentelijk de sollicitaties voor een nieuwe loot designer geopend! De functie is (zoals de naam al zegt) om loot te ontwerpen. Ik vraag me af wat voor coole dingen ze zullen bedenken. Misschien zelfs een nieuwe bundel voor de volgende maand! Wie weet, maar als jij denkt dat je in je hebt wat ze nodig hebben, klik hier voor meer informatie. Veel succes!

Artikel door: @Ben5124
Vertaald door: @xEefster

🔨 Sentinel Report

Toen ik CubeCraft joinde als Bedrock speler en een hacker voor de eerste keer zag, was ik zeer teleurgesteld om erachter te komen dat er geen commando was om mijzelf te redden van wat er gebeurde. Maar nu is het er wel! Iedereen heeft toegang tot dit commando, in plaats van alleen mensen met een rank. Je kan hackers reporten met /sentinelreport of met de korte versie /sr. Een report zelf zal niet snel bij een staff member terecht komen. Alleen als een persoon meer dan 5x is gereport krijgt een staff member de toegang om een oordeel uit te geven. Ongelijk aan het /report commando kan het nieuwe commando onbeperkt gebruikt worden (Java). Persoonlijk denk ik dat dit een tweede laag aan het anti-cheat systeem toevoegt, niet veel valse bans zullen eruit ontstaan en we zullen veel minder hackers zien.

Artikel door: @Flk2346

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Show The Rule You Broke Before Appealing - by @Pineapple

Wanneer jij een appeal maakt voor jou straf is het niet altijd duidelijk welke regel jij overtrad. Pineapple suggereert om de speler te laten zien welke regel ze hebben verbroken voordat je een appeal maakt om het makkelijker te maken.

🥈 PvP Duels Hub Spawn Location - by @YeaUhm

Wanneer een duel eindigt, word je automatisch gekickt en neer gezet voor de PvP NPC in de lobby. Maar als je /leave typt word je gewoon op de normale plek neer gezet. YeaUhm wilt hier verandering in!

🥉 Vanished Players in Lobbies - by @Wqsknijper

Wanneer een staff speler in vanish zit en jij hem in je vriendenlijst hebt kan je deze nog altijd zien. Dit kan betekenen dat jij ze kan ontrafelen. Wqsknijper wilt hier verandering in zodat als een staff lid in vanish zit er een [V] komt voor zijn naam.

Artikel door: @xHappyMood

❓ Interview Met ColinvErp

Stel je voor dat je eens een fout zou maken. Als manager van TCCT heb ik daar enorm veel ervaring mee. Erg verdrietig maar gelukkig voor mij heb ik @ColinvErp. Waarom hij zo speciaal is? Dat is een makkelijk vraag, hij ziet elke kleine fout die wij maken en is zeker niet te verlegen om dat met ons te delen. Wordt enorm gewaardeerd!
Maar ons bekritiseren is niet zijn werk (wacht is het dat niet?! Hij besteed er zoveel tijd aan, wow!). Zijn echte baan, je weet wel, degene waar hij voor solliciteerde, is reporter. Zoals elke reporter is het de bedoeling dat hij iedere week 1 artikel schrijft. Natuurlijk is het toegestaan om soms weken over te slaan maar in plaats van dat maakt hij er soms meerdere per week. Hoe lief is dat!
Zijn doelen zijn zeer simpel, hij wilt zijn spelling verbeteren en nieuwe vrienden maken. Ik kan je garanderen dat hij veel nieuwe vrienden heeft gemaakt en ik zie zijn spelling snel vooruit gaan! En voor mij is het hetzelfde. Hij heeft een goede muziek smaak en verhuist volgend jaar naar de USA (jaloers)! Als laatste wilt hij nog toevoegen: “Kom in de discord en proef de sfeer!”

Artikel door: @xEefster

♒ Kwaliteit Zekerheid Sollicitaties

Op 3 mei, plaatste Zombiepower een nieuwe thread genaamd “Quality Assurance Applications”. De thread gaat over de kwaliteit zekerheidsrank. Iemand met deze rank test CubeCrafts nieuwste content voor de Marketplace! Sommige taken die met de functie mee komen zijn: multiplayer content testen, marketplace content testen en feedback geven op de speel ervaringen. Natuurlijk moet je ook aan enkele eisen voldoen voor deze taak, bijvoorbeeld dat je 16 jaar of ouder moet zijn en een Bedrock Minecraft account moet hebben. In je sollicitatie moet je wat vragen beantwoorden over waarom je geïnteresseerd bent in het Kwaliteit zekerheidsteam. Voor meer informatie, check deze link voor de thread.

Artikel door: @ShinyArrow

🏝️ Slime Survival deel 5

Ik vervolgde het lopen naar het centrum van het eiland. Het was een grote open plek, net west van de stad, omringt aan alle kanten door diepe kliffen. Ik kon het geluid van het harde water horen. Ik zag een waterval naar beneden gaan langs 1 van de kliffen, kloppend op de rotsen eronder wat het water wit en schuimig maakte. Ik had eindelijk de exacte coördinaten bereikt, ik was verbaasd, er leek niets te zijn.
Toen dacht ik terug aan hoe ik het Frost Sword had gevonden. Waar deze coördinaten ook heen leiden zou verstopt kunnen zijn. Ik keek rond in de ruimte en zag een paar plekken waar ik kon zoeken. Ik probeerde een geroest anker op te tillen tegen 1 van de kliffen en keek erachter. Maar daar was niets. Ik zocht in het water, onder aan de waterval, nog altijd niets.
Ik had geen ideeën meer en ik ging terug naar het midden van de ruimte. Ik herlas het briefje een paar keer, hopend dat er ineens een hint was die ik de eerste keer miste. Ik liep nog 1 keer naar de exacte coördinaten en toen realiseerde ik me iets. Kon het antwoord onder het zand verstopt zijn?
Ik zag geen andere optie meer dus ik startte te graven met mijn handen. Het zand was er droog en krachtig, waardoor het makkelijk te graven was. Het duurde niet heel lang voordat mijn hand langs iets hards ging. Ik verwijderde wat meer zand zodat ik het duidelijk kon zien: een kist. Het zag eruit alsof het recentelijk begraven was en erg opzettelijk zo dicht mogelijk bij de oppervlakte als mogelijk was geplaatst. Maar waarom heeft, wie dit mysterieus persoon ook is, de kist hier in eerste instantie begraven? Duidelijk wouden ze dat ik, of op z’n minst iemand, de kist zou vinden. Dus waarom zouden ze hem niet gewoon open laten? Ik probeerde de kist te openen om te zien wat er in zat. Maar hij zat op slot.
Dat is wanneer ik de beweging in de hoek van mijn oog zag. Ik verhoogde mijn hoofd en dat is wanneer ik zag dat ik niet de enige inwoner was van dit eiland.

Artikel door: @FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Veranderingen

Deze week is er een nieuwe staff rank toe gevoegd: Het QA team. De eerste mensen met deze rank zijn CNA1998, EnderKnightError, SeasonalWarz, Pineapple, Joëlle en Zombiepower. Gefeliciteerd! Helaas heeft Starry het team verlaten.

💚 Müsait

Çevrimdışı, müsait değil, tepki vermek istemiyor. Yok olmak için bütün sebepler. Ama şimdilik, hep beraber toplanıp bu güzelim yeni baskıyı okuyalım. Ufak ve hoş güncellemeler ve öne çıkan gönderiler. Kesinlikle müsait arkadaşlarınla paylaşmaya değer!

🖌️ Designer Applications Open!

Üzgünüz, bu makale mevcut değil.

🔨 Sentinel Report

🌟 Top 3 Konu

🥇 Af Talebinden Önce Çiğnediğin Kuralı Gör - @Pineapple tarafından yazıldı.

Herhangi bir ceza için af talep edildiğinde hangi kuralın çiğnendiği her zaman açık bir şekilde belirtilmiyor. Pineapple da oyuncunun af talep etmeden önce hangi kuralı çiğnediğini görüp daha kolay af talep edilebilmesini öneriyor.

🥈 PvP Düello Lobisi Başlangıç Noktası - @YeaUhm tarafından yazıldı.

Bir düello bittiğnde otomatik olarak lobideki PvP NPC'sinin önüne atıyor. Ama eğer /leave yazarsan normal başlangıç noktasına yolluyor. YeaUhm bunun değişmesini istiyor!

🥉 Lobilerdeki Görünmez Oyuncular - @Wqsknijper tarafından yazıldı.

Yetkili bir oyuncu görünmez olduğunda ve arkadaş listende ekli olduğunda yine de sende görülebiliyor. Yani istemeden onları ifşalayabiliyorsun. Wqsknijper de eğer biri görünmez ise isimlerinin önünde [V] gözükmesini öneriyor.

@xHappyMood tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

❓ Interview With ColinVerp

♒ Kalite Kontrol Başvuruları

Mayıs 3'te Zombiepower "Kalite Kontrol Başvuruları" isimli bir gönderi paylaştı. Gönderi Kalite Kontrol rütbesinden bahsediyor. Bu rütbeye sahip kişiler CubeCraft'ın piyasaya çıkacak yeni içeriklerini test edecekler! Kalite Kontrol ile gelen bazı görevler: çoklu oyuncu içeriklerini test etmek, Market içeriğini kontrol etmek ve oyuncu deneyiminin iyileştirilmesi için geri dönüşlerde bulunmak. Açıkça bazı gereksinimleri karşılaman gerekli, mesela 16 yaşında veya daha büyük olmak ve Minecraft Bedrock'a sahip olmak gibi. Eğer takıma katılmak istiyorsan başvurudaki soruları da cevaplaman gerekli. Daha fazla bilgi için, bu konuya göz at.

@ShinyArrow tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

🏝️ Slime Survival Part 5

📜 Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Bu hafta yeni bir rütbe eklendi: QA takımı. Bu rütbeye sahip ilk kişiler ise CNA1998, EnderKnightError, SeasonalWarz, Pineapple, Joëlle ve Zombiepower. Tebrikler! Ve maalesef, Starry moderatörlükten ayrıldı.

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋 Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠 Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @ShinyArrow

Last edited:

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Crazy how you guys spend so much time on this every week to put together these Cubecraft Times editions, and in different languages as well. I really enjoyed reading this edition, like always. Good job :heart:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine making a mistake. As a manager of TCCT I have lots of experience with that. Very sad, but luckily for me I’ve got @colinverp. What is so special about him? Well, that is an easy question, he sees every tiny mistake we make and is not shy to share them with us. Really appreciated!
But criticizing us is not his job (wait, it is not?! He spend so many hours on it, wow!). His actual job, the one he applied for, is reporter. As every reporter he is supposed to write one article for us each week. Ofcourse he is allowed to take some weeks off, but instead of that sometimes our lovely reporter writes more than one article. How nice is that!
His goals are quite easy, he wants to improve his spelling and make new friends. Well, I can guarantee you that he made a lot of friends and I see his spelling going forward fast! And for me it is the same. He has a very good taste of music and moves to the USA next schoolyear (jealous)!

He sees every mistake.

Well Good article everyone! It was really cool article! I enjoyed it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom