Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
It is very common to find auto-clickers hackers, and the server does not detect them. I suggest that to detect more players using auto clickers:
1.- If a player is common with the same amount of clicks per second, for example, if a player is at 40 clicks per second and does not raise or lower that level, he will be kicked. Some smart players might also be clicking to change the number of clicks per second they make, so if a player hits 40-46 clicks per second or a little higher and the number does not down or regularize, they are kicked.
2.- If for some reason, the player manages to lower and decrease the clicks per second in the auto clicker configuration to significant amounts, if it exceeds 15 clicks per second and moves the camera quickly or accurately, it will be kicked, since it is impossible to give that amount of clicks and rotate the camera with precision.
3.- If for some reason the player could against these 2 reasons, and the server has not expelled him, as a third resource, if after killing a player and he continues clicking, it is a sign of auto clicker because I think it will be difficult to find the right key that desactivates it, an average player after killing someone, stops clicking instantly.
4.- If the player could against all the previous reasons, as a last resort it would be the one that if the player starts eating while giving many clicks, he would be kicked, because nobody is so bad as to continue clicking while eating or placing blocks.

Reactions: ATouchscreenPlayer

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
I dont like the 2 on the list.

it will make false bans even easier because players with good accurately. Also yo can change sensitivity

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
1.- If a player is common with the same amount of clicks per second, for example, if a player is at 40 clicks per second and does not raise or lower that level, he will be kicked. Some smart players might also be clicking to change the number of clicks per second they make, so if a player hits 40-46 clicks per second or a little higher and the number does not down or regularize, they are kicked.
To my knowledge, Sentinel doesn't ban on how high a player's CPS is, it looks at the player's clicking pattern.

For example, someone who consistently clicks at 20cps for extended periods of time without it ever changing, or immediately goes from 0 to 20 back to 0, is likely to be caught. However, if the player is clicking naturally, it is likely that their CPS will gradually go from 0 to 20, and then gradually go back down.

Obviously if a player clicks at an absurd rate, they will be caught immediately. This is all it can really detect, I think it would be super difficult to program it otherwise. Lots of players are already false banned by Sentinel for having a consistently high CPS, even without using an autoclicker. This is also why drag-clicking results in a lot of Sentinel bans, despite technically not being against the rules.
2.- If for some reason, the player manages to lower and decrease the clicks per second in the auto clicker configuration to significant amounts, if it exceeds 15 clicks per second and moves the camera quickly or accurately, it will be kicked, since it is impossible to give that amount of clicks and rotate the camera with precision.
As someone mentioned above, this would result in even more false bans. I personally can click at 14cps consistently while accurately moving my mouse around, and I do not use an autoclicker. It's pretty easy to achieve while butterfly clicking, which a lot of people seem to use.
3.- If for some reason the player could against these 2 reasons, and the server has not expelled him, as a third resource, if after killing a player and he continues clicking, it is a sign of auto clicker because I think it will be difficult to find the right key that desactivates it, an average player after killing someone, stops clicking instantly.
This could work to an extent, but similar to what I said in my first point, it would have to detect the player going from a high CPS straight to 0. Otherwise, once again, more false bans will occur.
4.- If the player could against all the previous reasons, as a last resort it would be the one that if the player starts eating while giving many clicks, he would be kicked, because nobody is so bad as to continue clicking while eating or placing blocks.
Maybe this is a rare scenario, but if a player is eating while a player is rushing them, they may be pressing the attack button while eating, so they can start to fight the enemy as soon as they are finished eating.

I am not trying to disagree with everything you say, I just think that there is not a lot they can do to improve this. Some players who do use autoclickers are smart enough to know how to evade the anticheat, but if you are able to record them blatantly using one, you can see how to report them here. A lot of these points you made would definitely work to combat autoclickers, but would also punish some players who are playing legitimately, so I personally do not think it's a fair trade.

Last edited:

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
This would make all Jitter Clickers get false banned to easily, because we click at a constant rate thats like 3-4 clicks apart, Also most high tier players have clean aim.

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
This would make all Jitter Clickers get false banned to easily, because we click at a constant rate thats like 3-4 clicks apart.
is that, a professional player gives many clicks very fast, but it varies, it cannot be that it is at the same level of clicks per second for a long time

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
is that, a professional player gives many clicks very fast, but it varies, it cannot be that it is at the same level of clicks per second for a long time
Jitter Clicking is a consistent 11-14, and its not hard to aim with.

conquers

Mar 14, 2021
A massive problem is when you as a player start clciking especially on pc you stay around the same click speed which can get very high depensing on person, if sentinal banned anyone with consistent cps Me and several other people would be banned instantly anytime we play PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom