Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft doesn't allow auto clicking, and I'm pretty sure that using macro for faster clicking is also illegal.
Use of any software that gives an unfair advantage is not aloud, note this doesn’t some include filter softwares which lower CPS but these normally come with mice, (example Glorious)

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Cubecraft doesn't allow auto clicking, and I'm pretty sure that using macro for faster clicking is also illegal.
Yeah but that's saying it illegal to steal milk from a shop....if nobody does anything, it then just happens. So, inadvertently, CC is allowing it

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Use of any software that gives an unfair advantage is not aloud, note this doesn’t some include filter softwares which lower CPS but these normally come with mice, (example Glorious)
8 out of 10 players are cheating and CC does nothing, it has the worst anti cheat system of most servers and even reports are overlooked. Prove I'm wrong

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
8 out of 10 players are cheating and CC does nothing, it has the worst anti cheat system of most servers and even reports are overlooked. Prove I'm wrong
Few things, one your underestimating how hard it is to create a fair and accurate anti cheat.
If a anti cheat isn’t specific enough it will make bypassing easier,
If it’s too specific then glitches and other bugs can cause false bans.
I’d also like to add most servers don’t have an anti cheat and 8/10 is just a random number you put out.

now about the overlooking of reports, I know many moderators and know they put hours of work into the server, if you feel like reports are being overlooked apply to become a moderator.

vPhaseAsu

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
You can do /sr or record you're screen and report them in bedrock reports

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Few things, one your underestimating how hard it is to create a fair and accurate anti cheat.
If a anti cheat isn’t specific enough it will make bypassing easier,
If it’s too specific then glitches and other bugs can cause false bans.
I’d also like to add most servers don’t have an anti cheat and 8/10 is just a random number you put out.

now about the overlooking of reports, I know many moderators and know they put hours of work into the server, if you feel like reports are being overlooked apply to become a moderator.
I'm not disputing the work mods put in, you miss the point. The volume of cheaters outweighs the amount of Mods so more and more slip through the net. Sentinel doesn't work and as such what has been created is a server full of cheaters. From there, the legit players get bored and have 3 choices. 1. Quit. 2. Just accept it or 3. Start cheating also. And around the wheel we go. I'll happily become a Mod if that's allowed but the player count would drop the day after and CC doesn't want that either.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not disputing the work mods put in, you miss the point. The volume of cheaters outweighs the amount of Mods so more and more slip through the net. Sentinel doesn't work and as such what has been created is a server full of cheaters. From there, the legit players get bored and have 3 choices. 1. Quit. 2. Just accept it or 3. Start cheating also. And around the wheel we go. I'll happily become a Mod if that's allowed but the player count would drop the day after and CC doesn't want that either.
The amount of cheaters will always outweigh the moderators sadly, also once again anti cheats are extremely difficult to make

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Oh I know how to use them, but when someone has anti kb from ping spoofing they kinda do nothing
I made this short video about one month before blastballs got buffed lol. And the second player you see in the clip has ping of about 280ms, so it's safe to say that blastballs work just fine.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I made this short video about one month before blastballs got buffed lol. And the second player you see in the clip has ping of about 280ms, so it's safe to say that blastballs work just fine.

Hey cool vid. Is that Java? I'm a bedrock player. What about someone with a ping of 800 constant?

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Yeah it's Java. You had "All networks" on the prefix so I decided to drop it there in case you also play on Java. I think that the player with 800ms ping would get the knockback from the blastball 0,8 seconds later after u threw it at them since 100ms is 0.1 seconds.

Reactions: emptypandora

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Yeah it's Java. You had "All networks" on the prefix so I decided to drop it there in case you also play on Java. I think that the player with 800ms ping would get the knockback from the blastball 0,8 seconds later after u threw it at them since 100ms is 0.1 seconds.
This is the point. Sorry didn't know I posted this in all versions. This player didn't move, maybe I missed of course, but I also used a bow, hit them twice as they bridged, no movement, no change and it was a single straight bridge. You report.....insufficient evidence due to latency. Literally a waste of time reporting anyone which is pretty much where we are at

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom