Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you be down for Auto-set Kits?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I think there should be a way to automatically set kits for all games on the server, Eggwars, Skywars, etc. There should be an option while picking a kit to set it as you default kit, and it will automatically be put on for ever game until you switch it. I couldn't tell you how many times I forget to pick a kit while waiting in the lobbies, so this would be a giant relief for me and probably many others.
I agree sometimes I forget my kit as I am an idiot and a toast at the same time.

+1

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This would be very helpful to me.
I would be able to spend a little more time on the forums if there was a default kit that I could pick
+1 for me

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
This would be soo handy, especially when you are checking up social media or your phone while waiting the game getting started (ME). Nothing is more annoying than finding out you didn't select a kit while you were sure you selected a kit.
By implementing this you'll be sure that you have a kit at least.

Last edited:

Mythic_Rogue

Aug 7, 2017
This really should be a thing as I often forget to pick a kit and then must play the game without it.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Yes! I really like it, sometimes I forget to pick my kit, or sometimes I join a game of solo Sky Wars and then there's one second till it starts, I don't get to vote or pick a kit. I agree! +1! :D

JaBoiJoey

Aug 4, 2017
I think there should be a way to automatically set kits for all games on the server, Eggwars, Skywars, etc. There should be an option while picking a kit to set it as you default kit, and it will automatically be put on for ever game until you switch it. I couldn't tell you how many times I forget to pick a kit while waiting in the lobbies, so this would be a giant relief for me and probably many others.
very good would like

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Like randomize the kits? That would be a good idea

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Like randomize the kits? That would be a good idea
No, to set a kit you have already purchased as the default kit so that when you join a game you do not have to keep choosing it, it has been chosen automatically

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
This has been suggested before, but i still agree. Sometimes i just forget to choose a kit, so this is very nice for me, so i can't forget my kit! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom