Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you be down for Auto-set Kits?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I think there should be a way to automatically set kits for all games on the server, Eggwars, Skywars, etc. There should be an option while picking a kit to set it as you default kit, and it will automatically be put on for ever game until you switch it. I couldn't tell you how many times I forget to pick a kit while waiting in the lobbies, so this would be a giant relief for me and probably many others.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think there should be a way to automatically set kits for all games on the server, Eggwars, Skywars, etc. There should be an option while picking a kit to set it as you default kit, and it will automatically be put on for ever game until you switch it. I couldn't tell you how many times I forget to pick a kit while waiting in the lobbies, so this would be a giant relief for me and probably many others.
Suggested before.
Its annoying when you forget to choose a kit and this is way more handy.
No reason not to be added so why not?

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I agree, this would be great for the people who are creating reports between 2 games (Like me) and for other people who just forget to select one. I'd love to see this back on the server!

Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
My friends and I always mention how this should be added. I feel it would be so useful as remembering to select your kit can be hard at times. Granted I remember for the simple fact I have to vote, but even still I would love to have this so I would not have to repeatedly select the kit. I fully hope they implement this, but if they do not I will still be okay with it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's really infuriating when you join a game seconds before it starts and you're not able to choose a kit in time. +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If it is something you can set to your default kit so it always gives it to you but you can change it in game than sure
As long as kits you can also set default back to no kit that way if you don't want to use any kits you don't have to

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I agree! That would be handy. Then are you sure you have a kit. Because sometimes I forget to choose a kit and that is not nice. But if they add that you are sure you have a kit! +1

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Omg yes please i forget everytime to put on a kit xD

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
It's not necessary, you only take less than 5 seconds to choose a kit...
If you have really bad ping or a slow computer, it could help those people that join the map as the last person and because of the reasons i said cant do it in the 10 seconds before the game starts. Just a really hand thing to have for anyone aswell, as you can forget to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom