• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I see a lot of people coming to #staff-help to report players for swearing, but an auto mod like Mee6 can do this. I also think that players should be warned and actually get temp muted for multiple warnings, like chatting in #staff-help, or swearing.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this might be a very good idea. But I don't think this is necessary as there are many Moderators. And I think they can give you their own warning.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I don’t think this is a good idea. The Mee6 bot can easily be abused to spam. And furthermore we they have a lot of mods so I don’t think it’s necessary.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Ferrcho

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea but I think at the moment they don’t need it.

they have plenty of moderators who are always active and are very helpful at the forums like Rauwbin. So I don’t thinkt they need it for now

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Having lots of staff members doesn't give a Discord server the ability to easily just temp mute or ban someone. Things like this are one of the core purposes of Discord bots.
Plus, just because staff can deal with it themselves, auto-punishments just make their lives easier. Sure, they can deal with it as is but why would anyone say no to making their lives easier?
A Discord bot for moderation has been something I've been asking for for literally years, and has been continually refused. As much as it's insanely useful, Cube refuse to add one and never really specifiy a proper reason. There may be some moderation features setup with Discord bots when Cubecraft releases passport, but from the sounds of it the only purpose of this Discord bot is for verifying people to get onto the Discord server.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
We have about 17 admins 36 moderators & 5 helpers now working together to help us. No need to add this bot/feature!

Reactions: Gregeyy

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Hey!
We have about 17 admins 36 moderators & 5 helpers now working together to help us. No need to add this bot/feature!

Having lots of staff members doesn't give a Discord server the ability to easily just temp mute or ban someone. Things like this are one of the core purposes of Discord bots.
Plus, just because staff can deal with it themselves, auto-punishments just make their lives easier. Sure, they can deal with it as is but why would anyone say no to making their lives easier?

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
As for me, I have never seen anyone violating the rules before and not being caught.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
As for me, I have never seen anyone violating the rules before and not being caught.
At no point did I say at any time that they aren't catching them. Read what I actually posted. The number of people caught breaking the rules is not a disadvantage to this suggestion.

Reactions: Landon AWESOME9
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom