Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this feature?

• Total voters

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
This is a repost into the correct forum.

I got back into playing eggwars and I realized just how annoying it is to sort the inventory after buying things. My suggestion is that there is a predetermined slot for specific items which you can choose and adjust in the shop. So say you set golden apples to the second hotbar slot then whenever you buy a gapple, it auto sorts and lands in your second slot. This makes the gameplay a lot less annoying. It would also be a balanced feature for everyone (i.e. no platform gets an unfair advantage). Yes I know this is a very minor thing, but it helps save a lot of time if you're grinding out a lot of games in a day.

This thread is referring to Eggwars, on Bedrock

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
This is actually a pretty good idea since it would be a multi-platform thing that works for everyone, and it wouldn't be forced onto players (they could decide on what goes where). However if something like this was to be considered it would have to be either before the game starts, or during the game, which might make the player lose concentration/focus on protecting their egg.

Admins and staff are allowed to react to suggestions but it doesn't mean they will be added in future updates.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, I agreed with the suggestion because I agree with the suggestion. (Straight forward I know)

But, there is a workaround.
I use favourite items, and I buy them in the order I want to use them. I agree but there are workarounds to it.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
However if something like this was to be considered it would have to be either before the game starts, or during the game, which might make the player lose concentration/focus on protecting their egg.
I love you Hazard but I'm going to very quickly point out that this is kinda already a thing with Favourite Items!
You adjust/add them during the game too, which is completely fine because it's a very low price to pay to adjust these settings once or twice for them to stay in other games as well. I really think adjusting it in one game isn't considered a problem by the community. :D

I'd also like to add that this could be a thing in Java as well, I feel it's more needed in Bedrock, but I'm very interested what Java players would have to say about this as well.

I agree but there are workarounds to it.
Obviously there are workarounds yes, however I do think this was made as a QOL kind of suggestion, which it definitely would be imo. :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom