Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Hey Cubecraft and members!

I just wanted to say that there has been many popular Europe and American servers. But never any Australian servers we have to have lag which makes the games on networks less fun. I was wondering if you would be able to make a network hosted in Australia for us Australians and our nearby neighbors for us to play on!

I know this might be too much but we need some place for us to play and not have lag. I'm asking you to do this because I think you're a great server and have very nice stuff to play on. Your games are custom and your staff is really nice. I'm sorry if this is too much but it's hard to play on servers that are really laggy.

I hope you all understand and would love to hear your suggestions as well. Hopefully one day all countries will have there own server to play on.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with this because many more people can play on the server then without any lag which is great! I do think that creating another host in a different world part is not very easy, even stronger, I think creating another host would take a few months. Let's say that it's not finished in a day or so. Also, I don't know if CubeCraft's going to do this of course.

Reactions: Cqen

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If they make a server outside of their current host (I believe that it is France) then a few of the player count will get split. This is what happened with Mineplex during their dying days and now it's pretty much dead because they split (Considering how huge of a server they used to be). Again, not only Australians need a better connection, pretty much everyone outside Europe needs a better connection. Consider India and China, they have the biggest populations in the world. From a business standpoint, it would be a much better idea to put a server in Asia considering the number of people the continent has. More audience = better chance of them donating to the server.

New server hosts seems a long way off, and Minecraft's glory days are pretty much done. I wouldn't suggest adding new servers as they would make the server even more dead.

L

Lightning McQueen

I’m fine woth asia I’d love asia australia is ok i dont live tooooo far from there compared to france

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Jef15ist I get what you mean, I'm not saying they should do what Mineplex did make a au.cubecraft.net what I'm saying is they should make a separate network with its own custom games dedicated to people that aren't European or American and want to have a good connection, personally I wouldn't think Asia because they get a lot better ping then Australians but I get what you mean. Also, Minecraft isn't dead, it's dead on the internet but if you look online Minecraft has increased growth then the past couple of years.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Jef15ist I get what you mean, I'm not saying they should do what Mineplex did make an au.cubecraft.net what I'm saying is they should make a separate network with its own custom games dedicated to people that aren't European or American and want to have a good connection, personally I wouldn't think Asia because they get a lot better ping then Australians but I get what you mean. Also, Minecraft isn't dead, it's dead on the internet but if you look online Minecraft has increased growth then the past couple of years.
Like a CubeCraft 2 but for other continents? I don't think that'd be very smart since they need to get a whole new set of staff too.

On the Minecraft topic, I meant to say that it is no longer as popular and hyped about as Fortnite. Whenever I used to log on to YouTube during 2013-14 It was completely filled with Minecraft content. Everything that was influential and new in Minecraft was really hyped up, similar to every Fortnite update where YouTubers would use that content to attract viewers. I by no means meant that Minecraft was dead/dying just that it is no longer a hot topic.

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Like i said before, Minecraft is dead on the internet, it isn't popular on youtube anymore, but just because it isn't popular on youtube doesn't mean it's dead. Fortnite has shown more on youtube because it is trending just like Minecraft was, Fortnite will eventually go but will have popularity. [EDIT] It's your opinion so I won't try and change the way you think. But have you ever thought about other people and what it's like to have the ping they have? This suggestion wasn't just towards cubecraft it was to show that someone needs to create a network that isn't just for Europe and America.

Reactions: Jef15ist
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom