Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
Oh btw I skate board. My skate board uses magnesium trucks. And my deck consists of Canadian maple strips layered dozens of times. Also my wheels are 55mm which contain a composite of plastic and rubber. Also, red bearings. With mob grip tape.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I am a skateboarder and i am sponsored by my local shop... The best quality long board you can get is a Cruz (that i know of) dont bother with any other brands and maybe if you are looking for wheels get no flat spot wolf shark wheels... They are good...

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
Oh btw I skate board. My skate board uses magnesium trucks. And my deck consists of Canadian maple strips layered dozens of times. Also my wheels are 55mm which contain a composite of plastic and rubber. Also, red bearings. With mob grip tape.
grizzly grip all the way...

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
last message here... Dont get a deck with some sort of game or movie... Not to be insulting or anything but dont get a long board that has star wars all over it... Maybe a beach or something... Longboarders have a trend... Think of skating for example... Long boarding originated out of skating... A group of people one day (this is true) didn't know how to skate, but they wanted to look like they were doing something so they invented a long board... Longboarding was really an "excuse" for not knowing how to skate. So they dressed like them and talked like them and there personalitys were near the same... You dont really see a skater with his board having "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!" all over it... Go crazy if you like but this is just advice.

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
last message here... Dont get a deck with some sort of game or movie... Not to be insulting or anything but dont get a long board that has star wars all over it... Maybe a beach or something... Longboarders have a trend... Think of skating for example... Long boarding originated out of skating... A group of people one day (this is true) didn't know how to skate, but they wanted to look like they were doing something so they invented a long board... Longboarding was really an "excuse" for not knowing how to skate. So they dressed like them and talked like them and there personalitys were near the same... You dont really see a skater with his board having "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!" all over it... Go crazy if you like but this is just advice.

Like i said, the longboard isnt about the design its about the build :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom