Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
Hello fellow longboarders, I need to buy a new set up but i need some suggestions for the deck. I was looking at the Santa Cruz Boba Fett board. Priced at $170 for the whole setup.
santa-cruz-star-wars-boba-fett-31-ltd-skateboard-complete.jpg

If you have any suggestions for brands or boards. Please leave a suggestion :D

john

Nov 24, 2013
Alright, I used to be a serious skate boarder. And what you want to be the highest quality for long boarding are your bearings. They are the things in the wheels. XD I recommend looking for brands like, reds, rush, and speed demons. I preferred reds. Also, try to only buy Canadian maple boards. I know people who use bamboo. Although, I prefer Canadian maple. The trucks really are a non issue with long boards. Especially since you are buying from traditional brands. Just make sure you have a tool to loosen or tighten them. Also, any longboard that had a Starwars logo on it will be overpriced Just to let you know. I love the boba fett one. Although, you are paying more for the logo than anything.

I know the guy who set the world record for speed on a long board "illegally." He used red bearings. If it does not come with reds I recommend replacing them. Although, it will come with good bearings. Only upgrade if you get serious. It may cost you $30-75 for new bearings.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom