Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Eggwars Mega

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
I started a discord server where Cubecraft YouTubers can meet up and play games and try to snipe to get into the same lobby. This idea was inspired by Chief Aaron and H4T MC on YouTube. If you aren't a content creator you can still join the server and stay updated on the next events time, game and other possible details. Events will take place on Saturdays and will alternate between different games. First event is estimated to take place February 13 2021, time of the even will be announced on the Sweaty Saturdays server in the announcements channel

Links:
Discord
Chief Aaron
C4T
DashingPrune (me)

There is a poll attached to this forum post to choose the first game.

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
My stream that inspired this thread, was one of my personal favorite streams. I found it so cool that H4T was streaming some really amazing sweat eggwar/skywar mega games, while I/Nxrn was sniping him while also streaming. The competition and highlights were very entertaining as a player, streamer, and for all of the audience. I seriously like this idea of yours to make it where cubecraft content creators just stream while having other streamers and sweats have very sweat gameplay. This type of subject can literally be a gamechanger on cubecraft. I am really looking forward to this, and I have just joined the discord. I hope to see how this works out 😃😃

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom