Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

  • Solution 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solution 2

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Let it be as it is now.

    Votes: 9 90.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Geodas11

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2019
130
217
119
21
Europe - Czechia
I have played a very thrilling SkyWars game today. I have died, and then I wanted to see how the game will end (who will win). And while I was spectating, there was a question in my head - why I am not able to see players health as a spectator. So, this thread is a suggestion about this. Let me know what you think!

Solution 1 - Allow spectators to see everyone health
Solution 2 - Allow spectators to see players health only if they are in a combat to avoid abusing this especially in team games
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom