Which Of These Do You Agree With

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
SAsokay so since yesterday I made a suggestion called assault antics
It talked about my problems with the game archer assault
I a man going to include all of assault antics V1 in this thread along with all the points I wanted to make but couldn’t really find arguments for
So here is the suggestions from V1
Archer Assault, Oh archer assault, the game that knows how to pick away at your sanity

Game Explanation
On many occasions I am pretty much playing a 1v3 because my team mate doesn't understand the point of the game is to be at middle. I don't blame them for not knowing though, I mean the name archer assault definitely makes the game sound like it's a TDM game. All I am suggesting is just to add an explanation on how the game works at the beginning of the game. That's all.

Also before someone says "you could just tell them how the game works" I would like to segue to the next point I have

Chat Spam
If you've ever played a game of archer assault you know what I am talking about
if not, I'll show you some pictures I took from a single game
Needless to say chat is way way way to spammed up, making talking to your team mates almost impossible, Simple solution is move the ultimate charge up to a scoreboard, displaying it as a number, and just put the "You shot ____", "You healed ____" and "____ healed you" above your hotbar, that will reduce spam immensely and maybe people will be able to see what you are saying. Another point since I've seen games with many many kills that spam chat, only show messages of your kills and your deaths or atleast make it an option, this would also reduce spam by a lot.

On the topic of kills lets move on to the most OP kit there is which 100% needs to be nerfed

Nerf/Remove Offensive
I could provide an argument here or I could just ask you to try it out for yourself, Just join a game and have a 2v1 meanwhile 1 of the other players on the team of 2 has this kit
Tell me how that works out for you

Point Multipliers
Finally Though I have a lot more wrong with this game, that isn't something that I am willing to deal with right now, my arguments are weak and I am tired
So here the name says it all: Beta Games Point Multipliers

Okay now that we are done with the first thread I can move onto the other things I want to talk about
However I would like to bring attention to a thread made by @Gainfullterror
Which funnily enough was posted a couple hours after my original thread was posted
Here’s the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/archer-assault-changes.205689/#post-973379

I may hit on a couple of the same points now

Team balance
As I briefly said in my original thread 2v1s are the Bane of my existence, any out numbering is terrible, and in my opinion the answer isn’t to give just a slight damage boost to the outnumbered team. I think the outnumbered team needs a few things, keep the damage boost but increase it depending on how many people are on the other team and not based on the gap. If it is a 2v1 increase the damage boost on that 1 player if it is a 3v2 increase the damage boost to an equal total damage boost but between both players, if it is a 4v3 split the extra damage boost between the 3 players. Now here is the difference, if it is a 4v3 and on that team of 3 there is a healer, then remove the damage boost from that healer and replace it with a slight resistance boost, and give the damage boost to split between the other 2 players, same goes for 3v2 if someone on that 2 team is a healer then the non healer gets the full damage boost. (Applies to 5v4s as well)

Kick AFK Players
I saw this suggestion a while ago and I think it is right, they should be kicked so that the team gains an even greater advantage as you aren’t technically any less players then the other team is so you aren’t given the team balance bonus. So just kick afk players so you do get the team balance when you are down

Healer’s Own Pods
The healing pod in my opinion is a 8.9/10 ultimate a very very good one. However I have one problem with healing pods it is that they heal the healer who placed them an equal amount to other team mates, this is kind of annoying being how common they are, all I am saying here is a healer pod shouldn’t heal a healer at the same rate, maybe a 75% rate since with the self heals as well it is really annoying just trying to kill one, that’s all not a huge change just a minor one this is also a percentage that could go down depending on team balancing

Shaolin
In Gainfullterror’s thread he gives a lot of insight into the same problems I have with Shaolin so I am not going to put it in play here, the entrance is just so easy to spam blocks around and the due to the shape of the map it is easy to start shooting them under the wall, this is very annoying so my suggestion is just to revamp the whole map and in this specific instance remove the stairs up to the enterance and down the other side of the exit. However another way to make up for the map problems with size is just to increase the respawn timer on this map only.

Map Choice
Someone should be able to chose the map they want to play it is just better that way, without it you will be forced to play on maps which may have some problems you have with them *cough cough* Shaolin *cough cough*. All I am suggesting is have a map selector.

Archer Assault 2v2
Okay this isn’t a problem as much as it is a suggestion to add 2v2 maps or a 2v2 map. If you ask me a 2v2 is really fun in archer assault so why not add a 2v2 map. This also makes normal maps more accessible to solo players as they don’t have to worry about being greatly outnumbered.

There are a couple other things but I think but those are more just nitpicking

So I hope you liked the suggestion at its fullest extent
Tags: @Tacosbefriends @TheSadDurpy_ @Snodia

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
spamming bump over and over ain't gonna help ya bud :/

I do agree with most of these, but I'm bad at pretty much everything. If it can make my game easier, I be down for it.
hey a max of 3 bumps exists reguardless
but for people actually replying on their own it is a small list of
You & Pandaa

So clearly nobody will see it unless it is on the first or second page

D

Deleted member 100818

I like the gamemode, good explanation etc. But I didn't read the thread that carefully as I only wanted to add that they should put their attention on (for example) a SG update. So when the most important things are finished, I see no problem with adding this. I'll read it furhter when I have more time today.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I like the gamemode, good explanation etc. But I didn't read the thread that carefully as I only wanted to add that they should put their attention on (for example) a SG update. So when the most important things are finished, I see no problem with adding this. I'll read it furhter when I have more time today.
The point of suggesting something (in majority of cases) isn’t to ask for something to be added immediately
It is for something to be added period
Just because I make the suggestion today doesn’t mean I am saying change this tomorrow

D

Deleted member 100818

[QUOTE="jollow250, post: 974866, member: 200160"
Just because I make the suggestion today doesn’t mean I am saying change this tomorrow[/QUOTE]
Never said that, but you know how long it took to get UHC back again. So I really like this idea, but I meant that it could like take years..

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Games that aren't very popular will often have the posts about them just ignored and it's pretty annoying, any post about sky wars will get 5x more attention than other games :(

+1 tho

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
[QUOTE="jollow250, post: 974866, member: 200160"
Just because I make the suggestion today doesn’t mean I am saying change this tomorrow
Never said that, but you know how long it took to get UHC back again. So I really like this idea, but I meant that it could like take years..[/QUOTE]
Well I’m the original Quetzi actually said he was going to alert Cam about those issues

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom