• Possibly.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
i have seen wolf maybe moderate once or twice, most of the time she justs plays and never bans anyone
Thank you for being kind. I've banned just as many players on this server as most other staff, and just because you think you know everything about whether or not I moderate, doesn't mean you are right.

Reactions: Younisco

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
no buts ive hardly seen you ban/mute people and verdag is always banning/muting peopel
Moderating is NOT all about banning and muting people. It is about enforcing the rules and being a good role model to regular players (which you are not, because you have been muted and banned several times.) Wolf does her job very well, and she is an excellent example of what we look for in a mod. It does NOT matter how many people she's muted or banned. What does matter is her impact on the server, which is very positive. As said before, we can't be on the server 24/7, because we have lives of our own.

Also, setting up a poll for yourself to get mod will not help you get promoted, and you will be warned for disrespecting staff and telling her how she does her job. This thread is also closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
Top Bottom