Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynd

Dec 7, 2014
I am rarely ever play on this server now but when I do I play assassination.

Since I rarely play CCG much anymore I rely on this forum to keep me updated on any changes mostly regarding assassinations; as it is what i enjoy and play the most when I come on CCG.

Moving on to the topic of this thread, apparently assassinations is "ment" to be like kitPvP as in, when you log out you lose all your gear. I'm not quite sure if you already know this but that is'nt the case at a certain time all our well earned gear is erased, instead of when we log out (which is better than it being erased when we log out...) however I think it should go back to how it used to be, our gear never resets because you're losing many active players and many players who are'nt as active.

Lets put this into a scenario: You get full diamond and potions and gapples, it takes you a hour to get, you have to go. You come back on to own some noobs and.... All the awesome equipment you invested your time into (wasted is probably a more suitable word) is GONE!

Since players obviously outnumber mods and admins, I thought we could all have a say.... Please vote for your opinion above :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree. Adding item resets was a bad move, and as a result i no longer go anywhere near assassins. It's a shame that we cannot keep our items, since it usually takes some players many hours to acquire full diamond armour, and that's not including that 1,000 point diamond sword (WHOA!)

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
The problem with this is that it would become too OP and boom Wouldn't be fun bc all the people would have bunch of stuff. I agree it is kind of unfair. My idea is reset armor every Week (something like that) and it wouldn't be OP and you would have ur stuff till 1 week is up. Just my opinion.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
Top Bottom