1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassins shouldn't be like KitPvP

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by Mynd, Mar 8, 2015.

?

What do you think?

1. I think equipment should be reset when we logout

14.3%
  2. I think equipment should be reset at a certain time - stay the same

14.3%
  3. I agree and think equipment should not reset

71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mynd

Mynd Member

I am rarely ever play on this server now but when I do I play assassination.

Since I rarely play CCG much anymore I rely on this forum to keep me updated on any changes mostly regarding assassinations; as it is what i enjoy and play the most when I come on CCG.

Moving on to the topic of this thread, apparently assassinations is "ment" to be like kitPvP as in, when you log out you lose all your gear. I'm not quite sure if you already know this but that is'nt the case at a certain time all our well earned gear is erased, instead of when we log out (which is better than it being erased when we log out...) however I think it should go back to how it used to be, our gear never resets because you're losing many active players and many players who are'nt as active.

Lets put this into a scenario: You get full diamond and potions and gapples, it takes you a hour to get, you have to go. You come back on to own some noobs and.... All the awesome equipment you invested your time into (wasted is probably a more suitable word) is GONE!

Since players obviously outnumber mods and admins, I thought we could all have a say.... Please vote for your opinion above :D.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    KristianMortense and Colourlight like this.
  2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I agree. Adding item resets was a bad move, and as a result i no longer go anywhere near assassins. It's a shame that we cannot keep our items, since it usually takes some players many hours to acquire full diamond armour, and that's not including that 1,000 point diamond sword (WHOA!)

3. Masouri

Masouri Member

The problem with this is that it would become too OP and boom Wouldn't be fun bc all the people would have bunch of stuff. I agree it is kind of unfair. My idea is reset armor every Week (something like that) and it wouldn't be OP and you would have ur stuff till 1 week is up. Just my opinion.

4. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Hello,

This has been complained about multiple times, but a reset is needed prevent the server from going insane.

https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/assassination.25115/
    If this does not answer your initial question(s), then please start a conversation with me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.