Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
- It would be nice to see a bounty hunter guy in every shop, I won't really see why this shouldn't be added as it just makes you walk a little bit less.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so it doesn't choose people who are in spawn.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so it doesn't choose a staff member who is in vanish or in spectator mode.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so that if your bounty hasn't moved for 30 seconds, it chooses a new bounty. This is mainly because sometimes people like to afk in spawn after they die.

- It would be really neat to see a couple of leaderboards in the lobby of assasinations. Whenever you click to join an assasinations server you get sent to a lobby in which you can enter the game or buy some stuff in the store. This would be a really nice spot for some assasinations leaderboards, for example a leaderboard with kills and maybe even a leaderboard that shows who has the most money at that moment of time. (It would be nice if the people only appear on the leaderboard if they are online, so that you could "assasinate" the people who have a lot of money and not that someone gets a lot of money on their alts account and just logs off forever and stays #1)

- Adding better rewards to the bounty hunter feature, currently you recieve the maximum reward of coins when you have a 10 bounty streak. Every bounty you bring back after this you will not recieve a better reward, so if I bring back 100 bounties it will still give me the same reward as when I brought back 10. Rewards for this could be to get 5 coins more every bounty you bring back even after you've reached a bounty streak of 10, another solution could be to get 5 more coins every 2 bounties you bring back even after you've reached a bountry streak of 10, this will prevent people from getting an extremely high amount of coins. There are probably some more solutions, but I can't really think of any at the moment. (https://i.imgur.com/cAXktIc.jpg)

- Changing the 'Killstreak' message which appears after every 5 bounties to 'Bounty streak' or something else, I feel like changing 'Killstreak' to 'Bounty streak' will give a better understanding of what the player has actually reached, now most people think that the player reached 5 kills or something which isn't that difficult on Assassins.

- Making the shops less open on the map Trees, I believe CubeCraft doesn't really support people camping and the shops being so open makes it way easier for people to camp, because once they're out they can easily walk back in from any direction. On the map Desert there are 16 doorways to get into the shop and you are able to hit people against the wall to prevent them from going back in, I would love to see something similar on the map Trees as it's extremely frustrating when you're fighting someone and they can just walk back into the shop without any trouble.

- Adding a coin exchanger to one of the shops (I've suggested it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/coin-exchanger-assassinations.115782/).

- Changing that whenever you buy something in a shop, the shop first consumes your least valued coins. So it first takes your dark coins, then your golden coins and then your platinum coins.

- Fixing that whenever you kill your bounty and your bounty leaves the game you can still turn in their heads for coins, currently whenever this happens the head gets stuck in your inventory and you aren't even able to drop it, unless you fill your inventory completely and make it so there isn't any space for the head anymore.

- It would also be nice to see both maps being available at all times, there are a lot of dedicated players on Assassins and they would love to be able to make that choice everytime and they don't really want to be forced to play the map that they don't like as much.

- Adding a rare item you can obtain by doing bounties called 'Bounty Emblem', I'm not sure what the chances for this item could be, but I was thinking of around 1/10 bounties you do. Whenever you obtain this item there are a few possibilities. You can go to the new 'Bounty Hunter shop' and cash in this emblem to get bounty hunter tokens. The other thing you can do with this emblem is keeping it in your inventory and whenever you go and hunt your bounties you have a chance of upgrading the emblem to the next tier, the chances of the emblem upgrading when doing bounties is also 1/10, the maximum tier for the emblem would be tier 5 and every time your emblem upgrades it will give more bounty hunter tokens, so when you obtain a tier 1 emblem you can for example cash it in for 10 bounty hunter tokens, however a tier 2 emblem can be cashed in for 30 bounty hunter tokens and so on with the tiers. You're taking a risk of losing your emblem if you keep it in your inventory, but the rewards when it upgrades are better. In this 'Bounty hunter shop' there are a bunch of items which you aren't able to get in the other shops, for example enchanted swords/bows or even a chest which is a called a 'Coin pouch' Where you have 9 rows which you can store coins in, and the ability to upgrade this pouch with more bounty tokens. There could also be some scrolls with certain names, which you can use on an item to give it that name. (Basically what I suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sword-titles-assassinations.115623/page-2) I feel like this would be a great addition to Assassins because it gives you a ton more to do in the server, when I suggested the sword titles even tacosbefriends said it would be neat to have to ability to obtain some special items, and I feel like this would be great to do so.

I can't really think of any more suggestions at the moment, if you have any questions please ask them below. Also please comment something useful for example comment about what you like or what you don't really like and why you like it or why you don't like it. If you have any more ideas or small changes that would make it better please comment it down below, thanks.

@Tacosbefriends sorry for tagging you, but you usually have a good view on whether suggestions should be implemented or not and you always comment some good feedback or changes that could/should be made to the suggestion.

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
- It would be nice to see a bounty hunter guy in every shop, I won't really see why this shouldn't be added as it just makes you walk a little bit less.
Neat idea. I think it was done this way purposely to add more challenge though.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so it doesn't choose people who are in spawn.
This might be hard to detect, but I'll bring it up to the devs.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so it doesn't choose a staff member who is in vanish or in spectator mode.
Again, hard to detect, but will tell the devs.

- Changing the bounty hunter system so that if your bounty hasn't moved for 30 seconds, it chooses a new bounty. This is mainly because sometimes people like to afk in spawn after they die.
An interesting idea. I'm just worried that constantly tracking everyone's movement might put strain on the server. Then again, I'm not a dev, so what do I know? :P

- Making the shops less open on the map Trees, I believe CubeCraft doesn't really support people camping and the shops being so open makes it way easier for people to camp, because once they're out they can easily walk back in from any direction. On the map Desert there are 16 doorways to get into the shop and you are able to hit people against the wall to prevent them from going back in, I would love to see something similar on the map Trees as it's extremely frustrating when you're fighting someone and they can just walk back into the shop without any trouble.
I think more options for escaping a shop makes camping more difficult, not less. I see no problems with this.

- Adding a coin exchanger to one of the shops (I've suggested it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/coin-exchanger-assassinations.115782/).
Love it. Fantastic idea.

- Changing that whenever you buy something in a shop, the shop first consumes your least valued coins. So it first takes your dark coins, then your golden coins and then your platinum coins.
Sounds useful, but I don't think it's super necessary.

- Fixing that whenever you kill your bounty and your bounty leaves the game you can still turn in their heads for coins, currently whenever this happens the head gets stuck in your inventory and you aren't even able to drop it, unless you fill your inventory completely and make it so there isn't any space for the head anymore.
This sounds like a bug. I'll add it to the bug tracker.

- It would also be nice to see both maps being available at all times, there are a lot of dedicated players on Assassins and they would love to be able to make that choice everytime and they don't really want to be forced to play the map that they don't like as much.
I think if you switch PvP lobbies, you'll have different options for maps. If not, that's likely because more popular games like Skywars and Eggwars are demanding servers to keep up with those games.

- Adding a rare item you can obtain by doing bounties called 'Bounty Emblem', I'm not sure what the chances for this item could be, but I was thinking of around 1/10 bounties you do. Whenever you obtain this item there are a few possibilities. You can go to the new 'Bounty Hunter shop' and cash in this emblem to get bounty hunter tokens. The other thing you can do with this emblem is keeping it in your inventory and whenever you go and hunt your bounties you have a chance of upgrading the emblem to the next tier, the chances of the emblem upgrading when doing bounties is also 1/10, the maximum tier for the emblem would be tier 5 and every time your emblem upgrades it will give more bounty hunter tokens, so when you obtain a tier 1 emblem you can for example cash it in for 10 bounty hunter tokens, however a tier 2 emblem can be cashed in for 30 bounty hunter tokens and so on with the tiers. You're taking a risk of losing your emblem if you keep it in your inventory, but the rewards when it upgrades are better. In this 'Bounty hunter shop' there are a bunch of items which you aren't able to get in the other shops, for example enchanted swords/bows or even a chest which is a called a 'Coin pouch' Where you have 9 rows which you can store coins in, and the ability to upgrade this pouch with more bounty tokens. There could also be some scrolls with certain names, which you can use on an item to give it that name. (Basically what I suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sword-titles-assassinations.115623/page-2) I feel like this would be a great addition to Assassins because it gives you a ton more to do in the server, when I suggested the sword titles even tacosbefriends said it would be neat to have to ability to obtain some special items, and I feel like this would be great to do so.
This seems a little complicated. I like the idea of getting special items though. Perhaps when you turn in a bounty, you'll have a small chance of obtaining a custom item you can't get anywhere else, and the higher your streak, the higher the chance of getting a special item is.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Neat idea. I think it was done this way purposely to add more challenge though..
I guess it isn't the biggest problem in the world, but it just gets annoying that you have to walk so much. :P
This might be hard to detect, but I'll bring it up to the devs.
Maybe it's a possibility that the spawn is in another world then the actual Assassins map, and maybe it's possible that the tracker only chooses people on the world you're in.
Again, hard to detect, but will tell the devs.
Yea, it isn't the biggest deal, but it can be pretty frustrating that you have to wait 3 minutes for your next bounty because it's not possible to kill the person. Maybe it's even possible that you're allowed one change of bounty everytime you get a bounty, so you go back to the bounty guy, right click it and it chooses a new bounty, but this can only be done once everytime you have a bounty. So you can change once and you have to wait the next time or you have to kill the bounty and then you're able to change your bounty once again.
An interesting idea. I'm just worried that constantly tracking everyone's movement might put strain on the server. Then again, I'm not a dev, so what do I know? :p
Also not the biggest problem, but what I said above could be a fix for this maybe.
I think more options for escaping a shop makes camping more difficult, not less. I see no problems with this.
I see where you're coming from, but if they add the same amount of doorways as on desert I don't really see that big of a problem, as you can escape the shop from basically every side as there are 4 doorways per side. So you can still go out from the back or something, it just makes it more difficult for people to get back into the shop as you can hit them against the wall and I know for a fact that most players on assassins would love this to be added.
Sounds useful, but I don't think it's super necessary.
It isn't super necessary, but this would really be something that a lot of players would love to see in the gamemode, because it's extremely annoying when your whole inventory is full with coins and you want to empty it by buying things, but after buying some expensive things your inventory is still almost completely full because the shop takes the higher valued coins first. If the coin exchanger gets added this will be less necessary though, but it would still be a neat feature. When making this thread I was first just going to put in quality of life changes and this is one of them, it's such a small thing but it makes the game so much better.
I think if you switch PvP lobbies, you'll have different options for maps. If not, that's likely because more popular games like Skywars and Eggwars are demanding servers to keep up with those games.
You do have the option of choosing different maps, but only if Assassins has reached a certain amount of online players. I do quite understand how the system for the servers works, but Assassins is one of the gamemodes where it would be neat to have both maps available at all times.
This seems a little complicated. I like the idea of getting special items though. Perhaps when you turn in a bounty, you'll have a small chance of obtaining a custom item you can't get anywhere else, and the higher your streak, the higher the chance of getting a special item is.
It is quite complicated true, but in my opinion this would add a ton of fun to Assassins, there would be way more meaning to doing bounty hunter as there isn't that much meaning at the moment and I personally don't really like to have a small chance of getting a special type of item, but if my suggestion would be too much to code, then just having a chance of getting a special item might fit as well.

I agree with all of them except the top money leaderboard, it could cause too much targeting.
+1
I see where you're coming from, but this would give more meaning to the Assassinations name in my opinion, as you would go around and try to assassinate the person with a lot of money. It could be quite annoying for the guy with the most money, but he can easily just spend his money on some thing and he won't be on the leaderboard anymore.
I agree with most of them. :) Nothing else to say about it.
It would be nice to hear which ones you don't agree with and why you don't agree with them?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It would also be quite neat to see some sort of loot protection, so if you kill someone the loot that drops on the ground is protected for like 5-10 seconds for the person who killed him, so they can loot it without everyone stealing it. Of course I understand that it's normal in gamemodes that people are able to steal your loot, but it's extremely frustrating when you kill a full diamond guy and the guy is able to choose a spawnpoint very close to where he died and to just steal his stuff back..

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
It would also be good if you weren't able to go back to the shop if your in combat because I spend 50% of my time playing assassins chasing people in better armor then me who just run back to spawn

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It would also be good if you weren't able to go back to the shop if your in combat because I spend 50% of my time playing assassins chasing people in better armor then me who just run back to spawn
I agree it's extremely frustrating that people constantly run back into the shop, but I don't think that disabling going into the shop whilst in combat is a good solution. Sometimes you're fighting a hacker or you get poisoned right outside the shop for 20 seconds, if you weren't able to go back into the shop then it'd be quite an unfair death in my opinion. I do however agree that they encourage less people to stay in the shops and run back into them, for example on the new map trees the shops are basically open from every side and everyone can run in without a problem. So yes they should change some things, but I don't think what you're saying is the best solution.

AdventureeTree

- It would be really neat to see a couple of leaderboards in the lobby of assasinations. Whenever you click to join an assasinations server you get sent to a lobby in which you can enter the game or buy some stuff in the store. This would be a really nice spot for some assasinations leaderboards, for example a leaderboard with kills and maybe even a leaderboard that shows who has the most money at that moment of time. (It would be nice if the people only appear on the leaderboard if they are online, so that you could "assasinate" the people who have a lot of money and not that someone gets a lot of money on their alts account and just logs off forever and stays #1)

- Adding better rewards to the bounty hunter feature, currently you recieve the maximum reward of coins when you have a 10 bounty streak. Every bounty you bring back after this you will not recieve a better reward, so if I bring back 100 bounties it will still give me the same reward as when I brought back 10. Rewards for this could be to get 5 coins more every bounty you bring back even after you've reached a bounty streak of 10, another solution could be to get 5 more coins every 2 bounties you bring back even after you've reached a bountry streak of 10, this will prevent people from getting an extremely high amount of coins. There are probably some more solutions, but I can't really think of any at the moment. (https://i.imgur.com/cAXktIc.jpg)

- Changing the 'Killstreak' message which appears after every 5 bounties to 'Bounty streak' or something else, I feel like changing 'Killstreak' to 'Bounty streak' will give a better understanding of what the player has actually reached, now most people think that the player reached 5 kills or something which isn't that difficult on Assassins.

I can't really think of any more suggestions at the moment, if you have any questions please ask them below. Also please comment something useful for example comment about what you like or what you don't really like and why you like it or why you don't like it. If you have any more ideas or small changes that would make it better please comment it down below, thanks.

@Tacosbefriends sorry for tagging you, but you usually have a good view on whether suggestions should be implemented or not and you always comment some good feedback or changes that could/should be made to the suggestion.
Amazing guy. Nothing to add on :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom