Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djanteh2003

Nov 12, 2020
Dear Staff-Team,

As a known assassinations player 122x, i would like to ask some questions. My first question is why y'all are ignoring assassinations suggestions? Like you guys make updates for every single gamemode and when it comes to assassinations you guys just ignore it like we mean nothing. As we know assassinations is a popular FFA gamemode on cubecraft, it exist almost over 6 years and the only update you guys did is 1 new map in 6 YEARS and thats legit all what you guys did. Alot of (OG) players are quitting because YOU guys dont do anything. So here i have a couple of suggestions.

1st suggestion: As you guys know there is only 2 maps and it gets boring because we know where all the chests are and farm routes. So i would like 2 new maps for assassinations.

2nd suggestion: I would like a new coin. As we know theres only 3 coins. Platinum, Gold, and Charcoal.

3th suggestion: I want you guys to listen more to the community, theres even an assassinations community discord and everyone says assassinations is getting bored because there are no updates.

Dear staff-team i hope you guys read this gently and listen to the community like im only warning you guys. NO UPDATES = DEAD OF ASSA.

-122x

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I played assa as well for a short amount of time but it really needs an update.
You should add a pol where people can vote for an assa update!

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
1st suggestion: As you guys know there is only 2 maps and it gets boring because we know where all the chests are and farm routes. So i would like 2 new maps for assassinations.
Hi there!
As you maybe know Assassinations map submissions got closed basically, because what they say atleast is ''maps for Assi are to complicated''. I mean I don't really understand what that basically means. But I also don't think they will build a Assassination map for Assi ofc, because as some players says assi is ''dead'' but that basically isn't true at all, as the Assassinations hitted 50/50 and other map 20/50 yesterday I was even playing it. That's not dead in my opinion at all.
2nd suggestion: I would like a new coin. As we know theres only 3 coins. Platinum, Gold, and Charcoal.
Hm sure, but then maybe call it like ''Crystal'' or something like that. And it's then basically a coin with the amount of 25. Also in my opinion coins in chests should get again a huger buff now it's like 25% maybe change it to 35%. As basically with the 25% chests coin buffer I still come across chests that have 1 black coin in it.

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
That’s very good suggestion. I know that staff can’t make maps and updates that quick and this things do take time and resources, but if a staff see this, please update the core games of this server, you can’t expect us to forget something by adding a new game. >:(

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s very good suggestion. I know that staff can’t make maps and updates that quick and this things do take time and resources, but if a staff see this, please update the core games of this server, you can’t expect us to forget something by adding a new game. >:(
Please dont necropost
but maybe its good for @Djanteh2003 to repost the suggestion with the new method of suggestions

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
Hi! Please avoid necroposting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as it's not allowed. (Does not apply to Game threads, Introductions, Map submissions or News posts.)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom