Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pixelcatt

Member
Jan 7, 2017
4
4
19
25
Okay, everyone should agree that they would rather 1.8 PVP. I suck at 1.9 PVP and I dont like it. I wish Assassination will have a 1.8. When I play on 1.8 games on cubecraft I wish other games will be on 1.8 PVP as well. My request for the staff team is to make assassination for 1.8 PVP and even make a bit different from the 1.9 server. thank you for the time you are reading
 

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
Players mainly play on 1.9. Assassins is already dead at 1.9, imagine it with even less members that play it. Assassins should first get an update which makes it more popular again to make it 1.8.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iAleqx and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom