Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bunny.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Bring old map plox.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

The13tReality

Aug 18, 2014
I was wondering if Cubecraft could give a little love to one of their least played gamemode: Assassination. A lot of people are asking, " How to get coins?". In this idea, I was wondering if selling systems were to be added in Cubecraft. I was thinking of maybe sell signs or merchant villagers located throughout the map or in the safe spots which are the shops located somewhere in the map's corners. The fact that people kill other begginers is pointless unless it's for the bread and nothing else is kind of weak. I was hoping that the selling system would give you a small portion of money based on the item's cost in the current shops. I was thinking if it would give back based on durability or it has to be sold with full durability. I hope you like this idea and please reply constructive criticism towards this idea.

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
I like this idea, even though I really don't play assassinations now I know the struggle at the start. Maybe have random times where they spawn and a certain time to sell things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom