Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I do not agree with this. On early mornings it will be very easy to farm this and 700 coins is just way too OP for just 4 hours. If you go to an empty map and just derp around for a few hours, it'll be very easy to get yourself geared up with iron or diamond already. I do not feel like we should only make this go quicker.

I do think the other ideas might be good. Not sure about the pets, I think they might be too overpowered especially for diamond players.

And like Critly said, the invisibilty potion needs to be more expensive.
Yes, come play it xD, I mean how more coins = many people get the opportunity to get full diamond, but I came up with a idea idk if it's good or neh, but what if the killstreak earnings and stuff are only on weekends just to make Saturday and Sunday easier to farm in my opinion it would be good. As anyways Sunday it's reset so you lose ur stuff anyways. What u think?
Edit: Pets should stay out sorry.. It would really get annoying trust me.

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
I do not agree with this. On early mornings it will be very easy to farm this and 700 coins is just way too OP for just 4 hours. If you go to an empty map and just derp around for a few hours, it'll be very easy to get yourself geared up with iron or diamond already. I do not feel like we should only make this go quicker.

I do think the other ideas might be good. Not sure about the pets, I think they might be too overpowered especially for diamond players.

And like Critly said, the invisibilty potion needs to be more expensive.

EDIT: I should really play this game again.. It has been a very long time xD
Like I said to Axyy. I feel like you shouldn't have anything to say when it comes to the gamemode Assassinations. You haven't played the gamemode long enough to understand the positive and the negative things about the gamemode.

In your reply, you're talking about coins like it's a lot if you get 700 coins for 4 hours playtime. You haven't played the gamemode and you're totally wrong about the difficulty of getting coins. You can easily get diamond gear in 10mins. That's no problem. You make it sound like coins are much more worth than they really are.

Video of me farming full dia in 10mins:

A lot of staff members talk about gamemodes they don't even play themselves. I think it's so stupid.

-Tobias

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't think pets deserve to be on assassination and I think I speak for a lot of people it would be annoying if you kill someone and then a cat comes and kills you like in lucky islands.
Other than that love all the suggestions and totally would love to see this added :D
+1

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Like I said to Axyy. I feel like you shouldn't have anything to say when it comes to the gamemode Assassinations. You haven't played the gamemode long enough to understand the positive and the negative things about the gamemode.

In your reply, you're talking about coins like it's a lot if you get 700 coins for 4 hours playtime. You haven't played the gamemode and you're totally wrong about the difficulty of getting coins. You can easily get diamond gear in 10mins. That's no problem. You make it sound like coins are much more worth than they really are.

Video of me farming full dia in 10mins:

A lot of staff members talk about gamemodes they don't even play themselves. I think it's so stupid.

-Tobias

3.8 - Necroposting​

Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom