soo i like to set my autoclicker to whatever i can normally click
to help my finger

is this allowed?

if it is please a mod/admin/owner

1: someone within power reply yes/no:cool:

2: or is just using an autoclicker no matter what just insta ban??:eek:

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
I'm not in power, but to my knowledge (and te rules as far as I could tell) auto clickers aren't allowed.

PS you know at some point clicks won't register and clicking faster than that point doesn't matter and hurts your fingers

WakyCupcake

Dec 4, 2016
I'm sorry that I am not a moderator or admin, but you cannot use an auto clicker or you will be kicked in a matter of seconds. This would give you an advantage and would be considered "hacking".

hunterlunde101

Apr 15, 2016
I'm sorry that I am not a moderator or admin, but you cannot use an auto clicker or you will be kicked in a matter of seconds. This would give you an advantage and would be considered "hacking".

did you read this part?
its sort of inportant

and also it doesen't count as a "advantage" if i set it to my original click speed

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
But if you have autoclicker on, what is stopping you from setting it faster? it just makes you look better right? No the big thing about this is the temptation that the CC team wants to avoid. Once you take one candy from your brother, then you take another, and another, and so on. It isn't a good idea.

PS: Don't double post it is against the rules @Orangeric88 @CyanYellow @zRinne please lock this thread

hunterlunde101

Apr 15, 2016
I'm not in power, but to my knowledge (and te rules as far as I could tell) auto clickers aren't allowed.

PS you know at some point clicks won't register and clicking faster than that point doesn't matter and hurts your fingers

thats true thats why i wanna use an autoclicker at my original speed on the auto clicker

example: Say that my original clickspeed is like 8-10

thats and the auto click says like 20-30

i change it back to 8-10

would that give me an advantage?
and be allowed?

or no

hunterlunde101

Apr 15, 2016
But if you have autoclicker on, what is stopping you from setting it faster? it just makes you look better right? No the big thing about this is the temptation that the CC team wants to avoid. Once you take one candy from your brother, then you take another, and another, and so on. It isn't a good idea.

i dont care about how fast i click
and tbh i haven't felt a temptation in like years

i just want my fingers to stop hurting super badly
for what i think is no reason

i do this exact thing on like 15 diffrent servers
and posted this exact same message through their forums

and they said its okay
aslong as i do as you said "dont set it up faster"

Reactions: geauxgauthier123

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright, everything which gives you an unfair advantage is not allowed.
Auto clicker is something which is unfair. You would like to use it because your fingers are hurting after a period of time. When this happens you will click a bit slower.
If you use an auto clicker this problem would go a way. This means you will have an unfair advantage since you wouldn't click so fast in normal situations.

So please don't use it.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any further questions. :)

Reactions: Thaus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom